🌸Chapter 4🌸

We stared at eachother awkwardly for a while, until the blonde haired boy broke the silence, "Hey, What's up?"
"The teacher sent me to t-talk with you two." I managed a fake smile as my emotions took over me.
I bit my bottom lip, his voice was deep, too deep for a boy of 15.
"Cool."
"I'm r-Rachel." I breathed out slowly.
"I'm jack and this is tom." The blonde boy, jack, shrugged his shoulders and turned to tom.
The girl he was talking to earlier strutted over.
"Hey, what's up? Who's this?" She scowled at me.
The girl was much more beautiful than anyone I had seen before, her large blonde curls framed her petite face.
"Oh, this is Rachel."
"Come with me," She smiled evilly and dragged me across the classroom.
"I saw you staring at him earlier."
"W-who?" She pushed me and I hit the cupboards.
"Jack." She whispered.
"I-I wasn't staring at anyone earlier."
She licked her lips and parted them making a satisfying 'pop' sound, "sure thing, rachel."
I didn't want to be pushed around like primary school, "Why do you care anyway?"
"Give it a break, he's mine."
As those words left her lips felt a flood of envy and anger rush through my body.
She rolled her eyes and walked off.
I stood there, shocked.
"Guys, sit down now please!" The teacher shouted and everyone returned to their designated places.
Jacks 'girlfriend' smiled at me from across the room.
"I'm glad you have all met your classmates, now we can get on with the rest of the lesson!"
I rested my chin on my fist, waiting for the long day ahead of me.
I didn't mind school, it's just some of the students ruined it for everyone, they are too loud or don't care for their learning, usually both but I wasn't here to worry about boys, I needed to focus.