mosquitoes

Sisco's POV:
I quickly turned around. I heard someone walking behind us, i thought i was crazy from being in this torture in nature for 24/7 but now im certain.

Without a moment of hesitation Akira CAME FLYING OUT OF THE BUSHES.

"Get off me you pink donkey!" I yelled as he started to tackle me.

"I cant believe that name catched on!" She yelled in amusment.

The pink haired boy looked up to above him.

Oh.

I forgot Miyu was even with me.

"Miyu!" He screamed, stomping on my body to get to her.

"Ow! WHAT THE HECK?!"

And he full out ingored me!

"Akira! Its been forever!"

"I know right! I missed you!"

"Guys. Its only been, like what? Four days?"

They both rolled there eyes at me.

Out of nowhere i was pulled into a group hug.

I swear i saw Miyu tear up.

"First of all, Miyu, i was with you forever, i dunno why your crying. And second, Akira, GET YOUR HOOVES OFF ME"

"Im just happy!" Yelled the brown headed girl.

Just then a sudden crack like noise roamed through our ears.

We all pulled apart from the hug.

Akira ran behind me and i just stood still like a dear in headlights.

Miyu quickly pulled out a knife from her pocket and pointed towards the source of the noise.

"Wait, hold on! I didnt you had a knife the whole time! Where did you even get it from?!"

She took a quick glance at me a responed with, "Well, i stole it from Yuki....please dont tell her"

So i just stood there dumb-founded of what she just told m.

Until i snapped back to reality.

"Miyu, put the damn knife down jeez..were not gonna hurt you"

As the became more clearer in our view, the brown haired girl dropped the knife and ran towards the two boys.

"Ky!" She yelled.

Wakiya's POV:
Tch. She goes to hug him, the stupid guy who got us almost dead and not me? I walked behind her and tapped her right shoulder. She glanced over her shoulder and her smile grew 10x as before.

"Wakiya! ....why are you both naked? " She asked as she hugged me with hesitation.

OH. SO IM HER SECOND CHOICE, HUH?

Whatever, ill accept it anyways. "Ill talk about it later..." i mumbled. She nodded.

Five damn seconds later, Sisco ruins everything.

"How did you guys even find us?" He asks.

The girl that waa just hugging lets go and looked at all of us, saying, "Yeah...how did you guys find us? Good question Sisco"

She now reminds of one of those teachers thats like, "Good question Ky, what does 'verb' mean? Would anyone want to answer that? For the young man here?"

Who am i kidding, thats every teacher.

"Easy, i just smelled your scent, and boy, you need to take a shower...a long one apprently.." blurted out the pink donkey.

Sisco gave her a glare. "Like smellig out our scent isnt creepy. But how anyways? I left a day before you did!" he pointed out.

"Yeah well, i guess i smell you too much. I point out every single little drop in your scent. Like right, im guessing you were so desparete you kinda chewed on yourself. I smell blood..."

The green haired man slowly backed away behind Miyu.

You know what, i can never trust being near Akira again.

"And we got here by-" Ky was quickly interuppted by my voice kicking in. "Heck no. Ky said that us mans could collect the sticks. Yuki got mad. She almost punched our jaws out. We gave up. We let them do it. Two damn hours past and they didnt come back. Ky began acting like a pussy-cat and getting all worried. He dragged me along to find them. We got attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. That why we look disgusting as heck. I quickly ditched my clothing. This copy-cat decides to do the same. We got away. But apparently this guy didnt die yet so he was right behind me. We both fell down. We took a quick breather. We walked around all night. Im shivering cold. And we met you. So all in all, i blame Ky"

Ky quickly gave me a glare, meaning, 'WTH WAKIYA?! THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED ALL YOU LIAR!'

"Dont worry. I got just the thing" started Sisco. He snatched the scarf off of Akira's neck and shoved it around Ky's and i.

Our cheeks were touching making us both glare deeply into each other.

The next second i found out we were playing tug-of-war with the plain scarf.

"I DITCHED MY CLOTHS FIRST! WHICH MEANS, IVE BEEN WAITING IN THE COLD THE LONGEST!" I yelled.

"OH SHUTUP! BESIDES! HALF THE THINGS YOU SAID BEFORE WERE ALL LIES! WHY WOULD I BELIEVE YOU?!"

We both looked back at everyone else.

They were face-palming.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||■~■|||
So about the OC thingy, im planning to make the story but when the chapters done ill do this but...how do i explain this?

You know when the chapters done, i sometimes do this? Yeah well, im gonna be putting the results of your OC in here...if that makes sense...please do.

And also what do you think Ty's last name should be? I know i made it clear his last name was Kimochi but again, my words dont last long. So just....pick out any last name.

Ill put it on the story, and we'll see gets the most votes, mkay?

Ok.

Bye all my MAMS and MANS!!