Through one action

"I could see the choice of mercy is off the table" murmered Kou, wiping his blood off his chin, but yet, still grinning.

"I never thought of it in the first place. It wasn't even an option" smirked Ky, picking up the loose knifes on the ground.

"Geez Kou..how many do you have?" He asked, studying them.

"I like to collect them~" he answered, purring a bit.

"I'd never been a whole lot great with knives, but ill give it go.."

Kou's grin grew even wider, signeling him to go ahead.

"GO KOU!" Screamed Asher, waving his arms.

So far, Kou missed six throws and Ky missed seven, Momo was keeping track of it on a sheet of paper.

Kou skipped backwards a few time as the tip of the metal knife, became one with the dirt.

"Not bad, Ky, but a bit more adjustments would be nice!" He giggled, getting ready to throw a shiny sharp kitchen tool.

"Right.." The Tempered Meatball mumbled, turning his body.

His heart panicked a little as the knife swiftly cut off some of his red locks of hair, letting them drop to the ground like peacful feathers.

"Close call, Ky! Good job staying intentive.." he mumbled the last part but he already heard.

A smirk grew on his face aswell, dropping all the knives and using his gun again.

"Im not gonna waste my time using another weapon"

"Whatever you say...."

--

Kou quickly sliced a part of Ky's skin, making the red headed male bit his bottem lip, in hopes not to let a single sound escape.

In a quick flash a laugh formed throughout the area.

"You b*tch.." the Meatball accused.

"What? You said 1v1. What else were you expecting?"

He didn't answer, instead, he smiled and stood up straight, dropping his gun and holding his hands up.

"No. I wanted to expect this. You know, it's quite fun.  This game actually makes me have fun. You won this time.  Next time alright? Ill be better"