Chapter 26. Puns

"Did nobody think after they came in, every one of our hearts just..i dunno, dropped?" Whispered Ky while he rolled his eyes.

"Unlike you, im actually quite glad they're here, don't you agr-"

"H** naw, B*TCH" Screamed Kaedin who exhanged Yuki a slight whack on the head. "I wasn't talking to you!.." she shot back. "Anyways, im glad they're here-"

"Because they're on your side!"

"Ok, why isn't anybody on my side?"

"Because we hate you, B*TCH"

"I hate you to. B*TCH"

"B*TCH"

"B*TCH-"

"Ok, enough!" Screamed Melissa, breaking the two up. Even though Melissa breaked the fight, they're fury still didn't end as Ravenna backed away.

Ky looked behind him to see Mia, Emma, Ash, and Levani playing, 'Rock-paper-sissor-set-shoot' he cursed to himself as suddenly a loud voice erupted from him. "LET'S GO KILL THEM!"

...
...
...
...
...
...

"WAIT, NO-"

"YEAH!" the boys screamed, vanishing Melissa's voice.

"Ok, i have a knife, maybe if-"

"Watcha' talkin' bout' guys?" Asked Emma who jumped in between Melissa and Ravenna. Rapidly senting waves of fear through Yuki for a second. "Dumplings-"

"And how they are just like you! Uh, warm, cookable...eatable..killable-"

"Dumba**!.." cussed Dagan who shoved Keadin away a few feet. "They do taste good.." whispered Emma who thought to herself for a second. "Ohh, you guys want dumplings--"

"WELL, SOME OF US PIGS, AREN'T ALLOWED TO GET ANY FATTER, AHEM, YUKI, AHEM, what?" Screeched Ky as if he said nothing. Yuki exhanged him an electric glare as Mia slowly swooped in. "I like dumplings!" "Because they're...DUMPlings!" Shouted Keadin. "That's a knee slappa"

And at that exact moment. Everybody.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.

.

CRINGED.

•••••

"Dumplings..with meat?"

"No"

"Dumplings with...vegetables?"

"No"

"Fried dumplings?"

"No"

"How about, steamed dumplings?"

"No-"

"Okay, stop shooting down my ideas!"

"Birds were meant to be shot down!"

"My ideas are not birds, idiot!"

"Actually, my uncle is, Bill Nye, the science guy, OOOOOHHHHHHH-"

Levani sweatdropped and fake laughed. Secretly cringing deeply. She started patting Dagan's back while shaking her head. "Just let Ash win my dear.." she whispered.

"Oh, i have a pun. What about dumplings..are secretly..DUCKLINGS! HAW. HAW. HAW-"

"The cringe..is real-" sighed Emma. "However, i have one! Dumplings...more like DUMP YOU, ON OUR DATE WHILE EATING DUNPLINGS, MONEY!" She screamed, reaching her arm out silently. Everybody waited for a few seconds before Yuki finally got concerned with her health. "Uhm. I know your dream is to be a stripper but now is not the time"

That was when Emma's entire expression dropped. "NOO, imma rapper-"

"Clearly a beginner but i personally thought it was EGGcellent, BOOM. I BEAT THE SYSTEM!" Laughed Melissa, rubbing her chest as if there were an imaginary badge for, 'greatest-most-classic-pun-in-the-entire-existence-in-pun-related-stuff'

"YOUR EGGLY...ugly" murmured Yuki who instantly lamented what she just said. "Why did the egg cross the road? Because he was suicidal and wanted to meet his uncle, poached egg!" Grinned Emma.

Honestly.

Everyone.

Died.

If cringe.