Chapter 9. Practice

James's POV:
I watched as Brady banged his head against the keys on the piano, over and over.

Making groaning noises along the way. His arm on his side, limb.

They were in an open large room with chairs on one side and a stage on the other.

I've been standing by the exit doorway for quite some time now, hopefully waiting for Ky to actually get it right.

I leaned against the doors, sighing, reforming my attention to Kai and Micah, practicing their script. I get that i should like..do something since im the director, but im- i mean, ahem, their fine.

Before, i could walk off, someone slammed open the door, sending me flying to the ground.

I felt like my chin was actually broken. I mean, it stung as h**.

I forced my body up again, turning my head around to be greeted by Lucy, placing her stylish sunglasses on her head.

"LUCY, WHAT THE F*CK?!" I screamed.

"What? I wasn't going to come up all in here without making, hmph! You would understand better, if you were a girl"

She lifted her chin up like she was a royal Qween and walked off onto backstage.

"An hour late.." i grumbled, getting my sh*t together.

I walked towards Brady, who was slowly starting to play again, swiftly moving his fingers across the keys.

But immediately stopped and decided to stand up instead of sitting.

"WHATS WITH ALL THE CRACKS IN YOUR VOICE?!" He yelled, dumping his water bottle on him, splurting water out.

"B*TCH, WHAT THE H**?!" He sneered back, grabbing Brady's collar.

"Boys, boys, calm down. Lets try again" i calmed them, softly.

Ky slowly ungriped him and stood tall and still again, letting Brady cautionly sit back down. Both of them, making a 'tch' sound, under his breath.

He started again, cussing under his breath.

Now, Brady has anger issues and Ky has a cold.

Who knows who's right.

"Every night-"

"NO!" Yelled Brady, smashing the keys.

"Hey, has anyone-"

"SHUTUP!" They both yelled at Micah, banging the piano.

"STOP CRACKING! THE TITANIC IS VERY VALUABLE, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE FUN OF HISTORY?"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SING?!"

"BECAUSE WE DRAWED YOUR NAME OUT OF A HAT!"

With that, fricken Anthony jumped in.

This time.

Without.

His.

Boxers.

Jumping in front of both of them.

"You like the new me?!" He asked excitedly.

"F-F*CK, SCRAM!" Snotted Brady, looking away.

"Put on some clothes-"

Before Ky could finish, Anthony shoved his booty in his face. "LIKE I-"

"GET OUT!" He yelled, flinging him across the room.

"...can we add that in the play?" Asked Kai, giving me a hopeful look.

Oh.

My.

F*ck.