Bonus Chapter 2

A/N - sorry that the bonus chapters are out of order. This chapter takes place right after Hailey leaves with Thomas to his pack. I should mention that is may be a little.. steamy. I don't think it is that bad, but I'll advise just to be sure.  😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive to Thomas' pack wasn't as sad as I thought it would be. Sure, a few tears fell from eyes, but each time he would bring our intertwined hands up and place a gentle kiss on mine. The action comforted me and I knew that I was doing the right thing by being with my mate. 

My only problem now is being one hundred percent honest with him. I can't keep secrets from him. He is mine and he will understand my feelings, no matter if they're rational or not. I hope.

"Thomas, I'm scared." my voice is more shaky than I thought it would be, but the words are out there.

His hand tightens around mine in response and I look to see him watching me carefully as he continues to drive.

"I would never hurt you."

"It's not that. What if your pack doesn't like me? What if they know that I had a mate before and think that I am not worthy of being your Luna?"  Thomas sighs and flicks his blinker on, pulling us on to the side of the highway.

He releases my hand to put the car in park, and turns the car off. My stomach does little flips in nervousness as he gets out of the car and walks over to my side, opening the door and squatting to my level. I turn to face him, so that my legs are on either side of him. His hand trails up my cheek and brushes my hair out of my face, tucking it safely behind my ear.

"Hailey, my crazy little mate, my pack is going to love you. There is no doubt in my mind that they will accept you with open arms, because despite everything  you are my mate." His hands resting on my thighs.

"But -"

"Nope. No buts. You are the rightful Luna and I will have no other." Thomas leans in to me and presses his lips to mine gently.

My hands trail up his shoulders and move happily to the back of his head, pulling him impossibly closer. The gentleness of the kiss, long forgotten as I give a gentle tug on his hair, eliciting the sexiest groan from his throat.

He turns my legs back into the car without breaking the kiss, his hands trailing the length of my side. I giggle as he presses the release that has the seat falling backward so that I am laying down. He uses my distraction to attach his lips to my neck, nipping and sucking gently on the sensitive skin.

I feel his body move on top of mine, and I moan at the feeling of him  rubbing against me in the confined space. My fingers move from the back of his head to his shoulders and back, clinging to his shirt.

His lips move with more urgency across my neck before coming back up and meeting my lips in feverish kiss. My body is calling out to him and it's like he can hear it as he continues to press against me.

Nervousness floods through me for a moment, as we embark on something that I have no experience in. My train of thought is cut short as his warm hands inch up my shirt, trailing sparks along my stomach and hip bone.

I need his shirt off.

Feeling bold, I grab the hem of his shirt and start pulling it up, but he grabs my wrists stopping me.

"Not in a car, my love." He says with one more kiss before he rolls off of me and out of the car.

I lay in the seat, a little flush about what had just happened, before I fix the seat and watch Thomas just a few feet away from me. He is jumping up and down, shaking his body out like he is loosening his muscles for a race.

Finally, he strolls over to the drivers seat and takes my hand after starting the car, and pulling back onto the highway.

The silence isn't uncomfortable. I try to keep my heart beat normal, but thinking about what happened between us not to long ago and where that can be headed when we arrive at his pack, has my heart fluttering.

"We're here." He nods his head and I can just see the outline of city.

He takes a left and travels down a dirt road for a few miles finally pulling up to a huge house. Huge white pillars stand tall on the porch that leads to large double doors. Vines have grown up the side of the house, giving it that lived in, woodsy feel.

"This is the pack house. I haven't built a house for myself yet." He says before I can ask.

My heart takes off like a helicopter. I had hoped to have a day or two to get used to being here and build my nerves up. Now most of the pack is just behind those doors, just waiting to see their Alpha.

"Hey." I didn't even know Thomas had gotten out of the car until he opened my door and held his hand out for me.

I take it carefully, and get out of the car, never breaking eye contact with Thomas. It has taken us a long time to get here and I am not letting go now. I can be brave.

"They will love you just as I do." He says kissing my forehead and hugging me to him.

"I love you too, Thomas."

He leads me up the steps to the front door and it opens before we get there.

"Welcome back, Alpha. Luna. I have assembled the pack out back, per your instructions." Ethan says with a small smirk, "By the way, nice hickey, Luna."

"What?!" My hand flies up to my neck.

"Thank you, Ethan." Thomas chuckles, before Ethan walks to the either side of the house and out the back door.

"Let's go introduce you to our pack." he smiles as he runs his hands down my arm and interlacing our fingers.

I didn't even realize we were now standing at the back door, until he slides it open. I take a final deep breath and allow him to pull me through the door.

Hundreds of people stand through out the huge yard, all blinking and staring at us. Some have knowing smiles on their faces as they zone in on our hands.

"Thank you for meeting on such short notice. As some of you have probably heard, I have found my mate and our Luna! Hailey Stone!" Cheers and howls erupt through out the crowd.

Thomas just beamed pridefully at me as if to say I told you so.

"We will have a formal Luna ceremony once Hailey is situated. Thank you all for coming tonight and I can't wait for everyone to get to know how amazing our Luna is."

Thomas raises our entwined hands into the air which causes more cheers, whistles and howls, before he pulls me into him.

"Welcome Home." He says with a kiss to my lips.

<3 <3 <3 <3