Chapter 10:

Borg Industries:

We'd lost contact with him, and I was close to releasing the meltdown that I'd been restraining.

"Kai!" P.I.X.A.L. called through the intercom, "Can you hear me?!"

There was still no response.

At least, not for a moment.

"....Read you loud and clear! Well, maybe not so clear, in the back of this truck!"

"Thank goodness!" Sensei Wu cheered in relief as we all celebrated.

"He's alive!" 

"Listen up!" Kai warned, "The Overlord's alive!"

There went the celebration. 

We shared a wide-eyed frown before drawing our attentions back to the intercom; the monitor no longer worked and we couldn't see what was happening, anymore.

"What?" Sensei asked in disbelief, "Do you know where they're heading?"

"Wait, they're stopping," the brunet dismissed, "This might be it; I have to be quiet so they don't find my perfect hiding spot, and--"

"You!" 

"Me?" Kai asked.

We heard a thwapping sound; Wu didn't even hesitate in turning to P.I.X.A.L..

"Gather everyone," Sensei instructed, "We have to find out where they're going, before it's too late."

---

"We got here as fast as we could." Nya explained as she, Jay, and Cole ran inside the office room.

I'd noticed that she seemed to bring back a guest.

"But, my name is Robo-Usher 3000." the robot that she held hands with responded; the noirette sighed, letting go of it.
It quickly scurried to the elevator, leaving our group. I looked at Nya with arms crossed.

"You're willing to go that far?" I asked when she joined up with me. She furrowed her brows and punched me in the shoulder, to which I smiled.

"The Overlord is back," Zane informed, "and he has Kai."

"The Overlord?!" the three returning members all questioned in sync.

"We know they plan to launch Project Arcturus, tonight," Wu added, "but we need to figure out what it is in order to save him."

We gathered around a large table, where our clues that we'd found earlier rested.

"Think...think..." Sensei trailed aloud, "....The answer must be right in front of us."

"The Overlord's dire wish is to become the Golden Master," Lloyd chimed in, "Maybe that has something to do with it."

"Good, Lloyd," Wu responded, "but what sense does all of this make? What is Project Arcturus?"

"I've run every combination of these clues through my database to see how they're connected," P.I.X.A.L. informed; she had been sitting at her computer researching the project and the clues on the table, "but there is no correlation."

"Maybe, there's a reason why it's not in your database!" Zane exclaimed in conclusion.

"But everything in Ninjago History has been recorded inside me." 

"Not everything," the Nindroid corrected before turning his gaze to us, "Do you remember when we followed Garmadon back in time?"

I never remembered that trip; I had lost my memory when it happened.
While Garmadon was still evil, the guys traveled back in time to stop him from changing any events that led up to where we now were as a group; he tried to prevent Lloyd from becoming the Green Ninja and they ended up fighting him in the Temple of Fire, our past selves as their allies.
They'd ended up fighting Garmadon's past self as well with the help of the guys' past Golden Weapons against Garmadon's Mega-Weapon.