⚡️ 1 ⚡️

*you*

Today is the day I'm going to Hogwarts for my first year there. I was in the car with my parents going to the train station. Both my parents have gone to Hogwarts, so they were very proud of me for being able to go too. We were pretty close to the train station and I began getting nervous.

When we arrived my stomach was tied in a thousand knots. I had no idea how this would go. All I did was get my luggage in the train and go inside to sit down. I said good bye to my parents and went in. Let's see how this goes...

*Draco*

I was finally next to the train to go to Hogwarts. I went inside and searched for an empty seat so I could finally relax. 
As I was passing by all the compartments with people that look boring as hell in them, there was a girl in one of them... Her h/c hair was messy, her e/c eyes sparkling with whatever light they caught. She was beautiful. Whois she? I thought I'd just try and sit there so I could work my charm on her.

*you*

As I was looking out the window of the compartment, I saw my parents walking away to go home. I'd just gotten on the train and I already missed them.

When I looked up, I saw a boy with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes looking at me. Deep gray eyes that I felt I could get lost in easily. I looked away and felt my cheeks heat up a little. He was cute. Really cute. I wonder who he is...

*Narrator*

As you were wondering who he could be, he just sat down in front of you, a little smirk rising on his face. You just sat there, looking away and blushing.
"Hey there beautiful" he said smirking. 

You look at him. "Hi..." 

"I'm Draco. You are?" He said with his smirk growing bigger. 

"I'm y/n... Nice to meet you, Draco" You said quietly.

"Is it your first year too?" His smirk never left his face. 

"Yeah"

*you*

How is he so cute?! That smirk made me feel so many things. No bad emotions, of course, but I couldn't manage to name them. What does that smirk mean? It was one of the things that made him look cute. 

"I wonder if we're gonna be in the same house. I'm probably gonna be in Slytherin. Which house do you think you're gonna be in?" He asked me. 

"I don't know. Both of my parents were in Slytherin, so maybe also Slytherin." I shrugged

"Well, I hope we can become friends." He said with a smile, a genuine one, growing on his features.

"Yeah" I felt like my cheeks were burning.

As Draco and I were getting out of the train in the Hogwarts station, I noticed a boy with jet-black hair and green eyes. He had a lightning shaped scar on his forehead....