⚡️ 4 ⚡️

*Draco*

Since the dream, I hadn't been able to focus. I usually saw y/n and I acted mostly normally. But I could notice I was slightly clingier. I hung onto her for long amounts of time, worrying that anything would happen to her. I think she could notice, because she looked at me with worry on her face. Today I'm hanging out with her at the lake, and today is one of those days she has looked at me worried.

*you*

I don't know what's wrong with Draco. He seems a little clingy... not that I mind. 

"Draco. Is everything okay?" I looked at him worried at what he might say. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just haven't been able to concentrate for a while." He looked at the sky and I placed my hand on his chest. 

"Draco... you can tell me what's wrong. You know that." 

I kissed him on the cheek and he sighed. "Alright. I just had a dream where you were searching for me and you couldn't find me. I kept calling your name to tell you that I was there, but you couldn't hear me. I quickly woke up almost screaming. I was panting and sweating... y/n I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I love you." He hugged me and I hugged back. 

"It's ok Draco. Just know that nothing will happen to me as long as you are with me. Even if you aren't around. I'll be fine. I'll call out for you. I know you'll be there, Draco. I am yours and you are mine." He was looking down. I lifted his chin gently. "Alright?" 

Tears we're building up in his eyes. He smiled his little smile. 

"Alright." He kissed me passionately and I kissed back just the same. 

"I love you Draco. Just know that."

We hugged and stayed like that for a while. When one of us broke the hug, and we started to walk toward the castle. Draco must have noticed someone or something, because he hid me behind him. 

"Stay behind me. Please. You said you are mine, I don't want that to ever change. I trust you, but he might try to change that if he sees you." 

I just slightly looked over his back and saw the same boy I had seen after getting off of the train. What was his name? Harry. Harry Potter. He was honestly cute, but that was not going to change anything. I was Draco's. That wasn't going to change any time soon. We kept walking slowly, but I followed Draco's instructions, trusting him. When we got into the castle, he let me move. 

"You can walk normally now. He's gone..." I heard him sigh and I smiled. 

"Nothing was going to change anyways you dummy." I kissed him on the lips quickly. He smiled at me. 

"I know... it's not you who I don't trust. I just don't trust Harry." I smiled again and kissed him yet again. That made him relax and he kissed back. 

"I love you, Draco. Alright?" I locked eyes with him. He smiled. 

"Alright."