⚡️ 2 ⚡️

*your*

Who is that? Woah, look at the scar! I wondered who he was... I shook the questions out of my head. I couldn't focus on that, we were about to go into Hogwarts to be separated into our houses. I hoped Draco and I would both in the same house.

After walking into the great hall, we all lined up and waited for our names to be called.

"Draco Malfoy" said the teacher that was at the front... I think she'd said that her name was Professor McGonagall. 

"Wish me luck." Draco said smiling at me. 

He went up and sat down on the little stool in front of the teacher. The hat barely touched his head when it yelled, "Slytherin!" He grinned.

"Y/N" It was my turn. 

Before sitting down in the little chair, I looked at Draco, his eyes already on me. I just smiled at him and sat down. 

"Hmm, I sense Hufflepuff, but I also sense Slytherin" whispered the hat. 

"Please, Slytherin," I whispered back. 

"Are you sure? You seem to be perfect for Hufflepuff" 

"Please, Slytherin," I whispered again. 

"Alright then." It whispered before yelling, "Slytherin!" 

I heard cheers coming from the Slytherin table and I beamed. 

Right before the Professor McGonagall took the hat off of me, I whispered "Thank you"

I kept smiling while I was walking over to the table where Draco was sitting in. I went and sat down next to him, smiling around at all the people in my house.

"Hey! I'm glad we're both in Slytherin!" He said excitedly. 

"Yeah," I said smiling. 

"How about we hang out soon?" 

"Sure! When and where?" I asked. 

"Maybe next week around the lake outside?" He suggested with a slight hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Sure"

* * *

We hung out that whole week, talking and getting closer. We pretty much had the all the same classes. We got to know each other better that I would have thought possible in such a short period of time. We were pretty much best friends.. my crush was my best friend.

As I was getting ready to see Draco, I started to feel really nervous. I honestly really liked him. He always had that little smirk on his face, it was really cute. 

When I was done getting ready, I went outside of the dorm to meet up with Draco.

When I got to the common room, Draco was there. He looks so cute. I can't wait!

*Draco*

There she is. She looks so beautiful... It's only been a little bit over a week and I'm already going out with the girl I like, well, uh, my best friend... How in the world did I end up liking her so quickly? I might tell her how I feel today.

"Hi..." she said blushing. 

"Hey..." I answered a smile mingling with my lips, "are you ready?"  

"Yeah. We're going to the lake right?" 

"Yeah." I noticed I was staring. I looked to the side quickly and reddened.

"Should we go now?" She asked giggling at the fact that I was starting to blush. 

"Sure..."

As we were walking down the corridor, I noticed Harry Potter. He was looking at something. He was looking at y/n. I wasn't going to allow that. 

"Hey. I have to go to the bathroom, can you wait here really quick?" I asked not taking my eyes off of Potter. 

"Uh.. sure." by her voice I could notice how confused she was.

I started walking towards Harry Potter which had not noticed me, since he was still staring at her.
When I got closer, he noticed me and his eyes widened. I got to him and started dragging him by his shirt. 

"Hey! What's this about?!" He yelled. 

"Shut up unless you want to get hurt."

When I brought him to an area in which I knew y/n wouldn't be able to hear us I told him, 

"You will not look at her like you just did! She is mine!" When had I become this jealous? 

"What?" He asked looking extremely confused. 

"I saw you looking at y/n!" I yelled.

"Is that her name? Y/n... It's beautiful" 

When I heard this I balled my hands into fists and punched him in the gut. He grunted. 

"Hey! What was that for?!" He yelled.

"I said that she's mine!" I growled, panting with rage.

"Are you dating her?" 

I took a few seconds to process this. "Why is that your problem?" 

"See? That means she's still up for grabs then." He smiled all smugly.

"I'm going to leave you here nearly untouched, and you will say nothing about this to her." 

After saying this, I turned around and stomped away.

After I got back, I saw y/n was sitting down on the floor. 

"Sorry I took so long. I also had to take care of something urgent." 

When she heard my voice, she looked up and started smiling. 

"It's ok, as long as you're here now." 

I started smiling when she said that. It made me feel.. happy.

"Alright then, let's go." I grabbed her by the hand and we walked over to the lake.

When we got there we sat down beneath a beautiful canopy of trees. 

"Thank you for bringing me here." 

She truly looked happy, that made me happier... 

"Y/n, I really like you..." I whispered.

She didn't look shocked. She looked happy and innocent. 

"I like you too, Draco..." while she said that, she placed her soft hand on my cheek. I placed my hand on hers.

_________________________________________

A/N: its like, over a year after I wrote this shit, and I can confidently say i hate it lmfao. but its one of my most read stories, so i'll edit it and try to keep writing.