⚡️ 3 ⚡️

*Draco*

She rested her forehead on mine. This felt perfect. Amazing electricity shot into me. She shivered and I realized she might have felt the same way. She looked up and we locked eyes. I slowly leaned in and she did the same. Our lips met and I felt as if I were in a dream. Could this be real? She was the one to break the kiss. 

"I love you Draco, so much." 

I just lightly chuckled. "You have no idea for how long I have wanted to hear those words." She giggled when I said that. She cast a little spell that brought food. 

"Thanks" I laughed. 

Her eyes were sparkling. The moonlight made her look gorgeous. We slowly started to eat and talk, laughing together and just having a great time.

When we were done we started to walk toward the castle. 

"I had fun." I told her, beaming. 

"Yeah me too." 

I stole a glance at her. She looked gorgeous.

We walked until we got to the common room. 

"This was an amazing day. Thank you, Draco" she smiled when she said this. 

"I had an amazing day too." 

I hugged her tightly, and she hugged back with the same intensity. Her hands trailing to my hair. Her fingers were caressing my neck going to my hair. I pulled back and closed the space that was between us with a kiss. 

"Good night, y/n" I smiled at her after I said this. 

"Good night." She gave me another peck on the lips and dashed out to her dorm room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower before going to bed, where I finally drifted off into a deep sleep, my dreams were filled with y/n. 

In a particular one there was something off. I could hear her voice, she was calling out to me, but in a panicked voice.

"Draco!" she screamed, "Draco where are you?!" 

"I'm here, y/n! I'm here!" I tried to yell back, but she couldn't hear me. 

She kept screaming and screaming, but I couldn't reach her. 

"Oh my God, Draco help me! Please!" Then she started screaming bloody murder, as if someone were torturing her or something.

That's when I woke up almost screaming for her too. I started to pant and fell back asleep.

___________________

A/N- apparently i didn't fucking know what pacing was??? jesus CHRIST

um, anyways i hope you enjoyed?