Chapter One: New Peers.

Y/N's POV:
my first day at high school was this morning, i woke up with a pounding headache but managed to get up and go downstairs for breakfast. dad was sitting at the table with my food plated in my natural sitting spot at the end of the table, the smell of his hazelnut coffee and fresh news print filled the air, it was oddly pleasing. "Good morning, you alright?" he asked a bit cautiously. im an extremely shy, deep person, so im never fully "excited" in the morning, "oh, yeah i just, have a headache.." i mumbled as I ate my breakfast slowly. "Take some Advil and take an easy at school today kiddo, no drugs, drama and you know the drill." he jokingly chuckled. my dad could sometimes cheer me up, his comment made my day a bit brighter so I slightly smiled and excused my self from the table although..i didn't finish my food. I went back upstairs to get ready i put on some black ripped jeans a t-shirt and a sweater, even though it was almost sixty degrees outside. I looked in the mirror, and I frowned. I was never confident of my appearance. I brushed my hair out and pushed my bangs back behind my right ear, then it was off to school.
~•~
i drove my car to school which had also boosted my mood i went to open the front lobby door and I was cut off by a guy, "Y/N? I'm Christopher, I'll be your tour guide today!" he exclaimed. "oh um yeah, that's me. hello.." I turned red of being shy and embarrassed. we went around the school to some of my classes, activities and typical high school opportunities. then we walked past a group of kids, male and female, they started right at us. they were extremely pale (I couldn't say much I looked the same), their eyes like fire ambers or red- hot fire coals. a boy stood out to me particularly, his hair was grown out, like Cali boy style, it was curly, black and it reached past his ears and stopped in the quarter of his neck. he was extremely attractive. "w-who are they?" i whispered to Christopher, "they're these weird kids that moved here a few months ago. they all hangout together specifically, they're all acting as if they're too good to date or hangout with anyone other then who's in their group." he rolled his eyes and grabbed my shoulder to keep me walking and not making eye contract with the group. "who's the tall one with curly hair?" i know, I sounded immediately too interested, "every girls dream boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard. don't feel bad, nobody has a chance with him, he says girls here are 'not his type' I'd stay away though." he said cautiously. I just nodded and glanced behind me, finn was still giving me dead contact, I quickly looked forward and inhaled a quiet gasp. this is going to be a strange school year..
~•~
END.