Chapter Nineteen: The End.

I got up and I ran. Out of the hospital out away from everyone. Hoping everything would stop.
I limped slowly down the dark street, it was late outside, and nobody was around. I felt as if any second someone was gonna try to kill me.
~•~
"D-dad.." I whispered, I tried to yell and call out for help. I couldn't, I was so weak. I had no idea being a vampire was so hard.
~•~
All of a sudden I heard police cars behind me, speeding and blowing their horns,
"Vampire! Cold blood! Stop her!" They shouted.
I tried to run and get away, i was so pathetic st this point. I threw myself to the ground. I couldn't take anymore.
Then, I heard a growl, more like a snarl, then police men screaming, one by one, a police man would die. Crashes and booms.
I heard it.

BANG!

A bullet.
~•~
I tried sat up as quick as I could with the low energy I had.
Finn was crawling toward me, all beat up, blood pouring out of his mouth. Bruises and cuts.
And a shot from a bullet on his chest.
Finn was a young vampire so it was much harder for his supernatural state to heal him.
~•~
"Y-Y/N," Finn mumbled, "d-don't look." He gasped.
Tears welled up inside my eyes, my heart dropped to my stomach like an anchor off a ship.
"Finn!" I cried, and sat his head on my lap.
His breaths were getting slower by the second. His eyes were halfway closed.
"Y/N, I'm so s-sorry." Finn stammered and choked.
"No no no..don't be sorry. It's okay. I-I'll call my dad. He can help and you'll be all better, right?" I talked calmly but fast I was so worried I couldn't believe what was happening, in fact I didn't know what was happening.
"Wrong.." Finn whispered, his breaths were now a beat per five seconds,"Y/N, you got to watch the rain-n for me once in a while," Finn was dying. He was getting quieter,"When you see the rain. Look for the sun. And when you find it, I'll see you." Finn's hand gripped mine lightly, and he died.

It's been two months since Finn's death. I am now looked out as a criminal. I live in the woods, with the rest of finn's friends. We're always on the run. We kill what lives. And we seek revenge.
~•~
We jumped tree to tree and ran like light. I started to slow down. It started to rain. I smiled big and saw the sun as it sparkled,"I'm coming, finn." I whispered.

It was then back to zipping around, and that's what we vampires shall do.

~•~
The End.