Chapter Five: 2 Kool 4 Skool

I told my dad I'd walk to school today and just as he left for work thinking I was already at first period I came out from behind a bush and ran into the house and straight to my laptop, tapping quickly was now a permanent rule there was no way I was letting Finn's true identity slip through my fingers. 'Humans with cold breath' I typed in, 'humans with pale skin' was next, then 'fast humans'. The same thing kept coming up. Mythical creatures 'vampire'. I felt like crying. I felt so-so scared.
~•~
I walked out of the house and to walk across the street just for a small walk, skkrrr skkrrr, a huge truck (an obvious drunk driver) it was swerving side to side and fast. I was frozen my legs were stuck to the road-glued as if.
~•~
Finn's POV:
I was sitting in class not giving a damn about what the hell the teacher was telling us. A nerve in my head started twitching, I knew, I sensed, Y/N was in trouble. I got up and asked to use the restroom, I walked normally until I got out of the classroom then I bolted to her location, I could smell her. I saw a huge truck just about to hit the small girl. I raced and jumped in front of her, holding her close with one arm and forcefully pushing the truck out of the way with the other leaving a ginormous dent in the front of it.
~•~
Y/N's POV:
I pinched my eyes shut and covered my face, I felt a cold arm wrap around me and I heard a huge thud/crunch. Finn was suddenly in front of me, protecting me from the truck, more specifically from it crushing every single tiny fragile bone in my body. We looked at each other everything went quiet we were just staring at each other for a few minutes, he then quickly got up and ran off leaving anyone walking around in shock including the truck driver.