Chapter Seven: I Heard..

Y/N's POV:
Tears were streaming down my face, finn hadn't been in school for a month, I was starting to believe something happened to him, nobody told me. I would look foreword to seeing him everyday in school, during classes, in the halls and perhaps at lunch. I stopped eating at school. I started to stare out the window instead of paying attention in class. My grades dropped, along with my life. I never felt so attached to someone. I don't know what I do at this point.
~•~
Finn's POV:
I ran and jumped. I just ran and jumped. I climbed trees, jumped from building to building. I just got caught with a murder. I went to the only place I knew I'd be okay, and I hid.
~•~
Y/N's POV:
Someone was tapping on my window, it was 11:46pm so I was a bit worried. I picked my head up from my knees and I wiped my tears as I walked to the window and opened it. It was Finn. Dirty, bloody and heavy breathing; he looked that way. "Please let me come in.." he panted. "W-what did you do? Where have y-you been?!" I said angrily. "I'm sorry for ever making you afraid I'll explain, just please, don't let me sit out here.." he pleated. I let him and and I slightly slammed the window, I then turned to him and I punched him in the stomach, "What is wrong with you?! I was worried about you!" I yelled. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, "I heard you.." he mumbled. "What?" I was shocked, how did he hear me, what did he hear me say..? "I heard you crying my name, I tried to get to you as soon as I could, I'm so sorry for ever disappointing you.." tears began to stream down his cheeks as his voice grew deeper and it started cracking. My eyebrows pointed upward in pain and sadness, his facial expression broke me. "F-Finn I'm so sorry.." I tilted my head down and he grasped my hands and pulled me into a hug as he rested his chin on my shoulder, he began to sway me back and fourth. This felt so good, I could care less if he smelled, was sweaty, dirty, or bloody. It felt good to feel him rub my back and be here finally.