Chapter Two: Im Afraid.

Y/N's POV:
It was now fifth period and history class was next, the only thing I can think about was that guys' eyes, finn wolfhard's eyes specifically. the color and the knotted feeling I got in my stomach when I looked directly at them, it wasn't fear, I wasn't afraid.
~•~
The bell rang and I didn't rush out of the classroom like everyone else, I got an uneasy feeling, I felt as if something was telling me not to go to history class. I went anyway as it was an obvious rule I walked into the classroom and immediately my heart felt as if it was taking - yes it was taking slower, slower beats. The world went slow as well, there he was, sitting in the back of history class - staring at me..his solid cheek bones and clearly cut jawline aimed at me and he sat there perfectly, shit why am I so attracted to him? Mr. Loftse had snapped me out of the time pause and shook my hand. I swallowed hard and blinked fast as I quickly pulled my hand away, "well, welcome Ms. Y/L/N, your seat will be just in the back right next to Finn, the lovely young man in the black hoodie." he pointed directly at him, now i was afraid - afraid yes i was afraid, he was only around 6'2ft. As I walked to the back of the room I stared at the floor with my eyes wide and jaw slightly dropped, I knew it - god damn it I knew he was looking at me! I sat down, at least eight inches away from him, his eyes, oh they go again they're beautiful. He's staring at me without trying to hide it, "Why are you afraid?" He quietly questioned me - he just questioned me, I slightly turned my head to look at him, "Do you wear contacts?" Of course, I changed the subject but it felt important to know why his eyes were so abnormal, you could see a faint pink get painted into his pale canvas, his eyes turned brown, this time I knew what real fear was, except I couldn't speak I couldn't shout to use the restroom to quickly escape the classroom, i was frozen. A ringing in my ears and muffled words had evolved, then, a twitch - a twitch from Finn's neck, all of a sudden it was over. The bell rang and I quickly walked out of the room with a tear rolling down my cheek. What just happened to me?
~•~
END.

;

hey everyone it's the writer here and I'd like to give a quick disclaimer that the characters in this story are sixteen years old, so they can drive and do all that stuff, the rating for this book is ages 14+ just because childish twelve year olds feel the need to say kissing is sexualization to the actual actors and people in real life, which is completely not true. if you dislike sexual content or if youre simply not fourteen or older then I highly suggest this book just isn't for you. Thank you and happy reading. :)