Chapter 14: I Want You All To Myself.

I sat up oddly in the nurses office and I rubbed the back of my head; it hurt.
"Ow.." I whispered. I got up to see the nurse walk around from a corner.
"Hi, honey, how are you feeling? Your dad is here to get you, dear." She had a sweet, soft and gentle voice towards me, but I was really confused as to why I my dad was taking me home.
"I'm fine, am I in trouble? Why is my dad taking me home? Am I suspended?!" I was so worried I thought I was in trouble or something.
"No no, honey. You fainted a few periods ago, in your English class." She frowned and started to help me with my backpack and books.
I fainted. I've never fainted in my life. This was strange, but I then remember why; finn. Finn made me faint.
I got up to go find him, completely ignoring the fact that my dad was here for me.
I found finn down the hall at his locker.
"Hey, what the hell is your problem?!" I shouted in his face, he had no reason to make me faint. I had no idea why he was mad at me.
"No, what the hell is your problem?!" He was louder then me and he got closer, I suddenly wished I hadn't yelled at him. I was screwed now.
"You wanna go around fucking with other boys huh?!"
Oh fuck. Who started a rumor, now..?!