Chapter 15: All That Remains

"Finn! You know that's not something I'd do!" I shouted on my tip toes.
"Oh yeah?! I guess 15 people are lying to me then!" He shouted at me even louder.
"YES AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE!" I yelled as loud and hard as I could as I squinted my eyes shut and tears ran down my cheeks.
Finn did not like what I just did. I just screamed in his face. I saw his eyes change to a dark red. I ran, I ran as fast as I could. As I ran through the school lot of course, my lard ass tripped. Obviously that slowed me down so I crawled underneath my truck. Finn grabbed my ankle and I started kicking and screaming.
"GET OFF ME!" I broke off a piece of sharp metal out from underneath my truck and I jabbed it into his hand.
"Fuck!" Finn yelled. He shook his hand and after a few seconds it healed like magic.
My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.
"What are you?!" I whisper-yelled.
"It's all supernatural, baby!" He yelled in a crazed voice. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me out from underneath the truck.
"NO! NO!" I tried screaming for help, I couldn't. I felt so useless.
"Now tell me the truth," he snapped, "who have you been fucking with?!" He gripped my shoulders and held me down.
I was so out of breath and scared, I felt as if I was gonna die any second.
"I h-haven't been around anyone this week, I was with you last week. The whole time.." I started panting, hard.
"Yeah?! You sure?!" He spat, and his face got closer. I turned my head and pinched my eyes shut, it was horrific to look into his eyes.
I felt his breath get closer to my neck. There was no stopping him so, I braced myself for it.