Chapter Nine: You Are Mine

Y/N's POV:
It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I am now walking home from hanging out with friends at the skate park. I go to my room and Finn is there reading books that I had. "What are these?" He asked "what?" I said, "what are these?" He asked again as he held up a book.
"Finn you don't know what a book is? How do you do good in school?" I was worried and confused, "I don't I just- I can talk I know how to speak and everything it's just I have never been taught how to read anything.." he looked down and I could tell he was ashamed, "finn how can you talk if you can't read..?" I whispered. "Y/N, I'm a vampire, as a baby I was taken from my family, my parents were killed and I was just raised with vampires. I got bit at the age of 17, and I was just taught to talk I never had time to learn reading.." he admitted. "How old are you..?" I whispered even lower now, a little fear approached my heart and lungs. "I'm 109 years old.." he mumbled, even more ashamed. I didn't care how old he was. I was in love with this boy. "I can teach you-to read.." I looked at him and smiled, he nodded and handed me the book. "Okay so cha-" finn hand interrupted me. "How do you write your name?" He said quickly, I turned and looked at him and then got up and got a pencil and paper, "*spelling out your name*", he watched and tilted his head, "Y/N.." he said slowly, this made me smile a lot. It's cute to watch him learn. I wrote underneath my name and printed his name, "F-I-N-N. That's how you spell your name, finn." I even sounded out the whole alphabet for him that night and he learned a lot. That night he fell asleep in my bed right after he learned to write something, "l-o-v-e" I whispered, "love.." I smiled big, kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest.