first day

yuri pov...

"so no pointers or tips on how to handle highschoolers or......" I said looking at my friend phichit who was in the teaching career before me. I sighed, it's because he's older. Danm my youth!!

 I was in my classroom trying to get all my papers in order.

" nope you can handle this." He said with a smirk, I swear he wants me to suffer. 

I sighed. " remind me, why I'm friends with you?"  

He smirk."'it's because you love me" 

" in your dreams."  I said. Finishing with my last pile of papers.  I than brush off some invisible dust off my shirt, god I should stop being so nervous they're just teens, I'm fine. The books are on their desk? Check. I got the papers? Check. I should be fine. I smiled at myself for my accomplishments. 

I can do this....I lied I totally can't do this, I failed life.

I look at the clock, holy crap it 8:17. I need to get ready class is almost starting.  

" yuri , yuri are you listening to me?" Said phichit.  

" nope and you need to leave." I said pushing him out the door. " ok, ok but talk to me at lunch." He said, I smile and nodded.

He walk out. I waved good bye. 

The bell ring and students came rushing in, I sighed. " ok, everyone class has started and....my name is yuri, I prefer if you call me by my first name.  My hobbies are reading books, and reading manga, I'm quite the book worm.any questions for the new teacher?" I ask.

 A girl with cute bolnd pigtails raise her hand. " hey  so...are you single?" She ask.

I  gave an awkward smiled.".....uh I'm single." 

I look around for any more hands , no thats it ,ok? I nodded and carried on with the lesson. I hold up a book. I spoke with an unnaturally high voice.  " now this b-book- ." 

 Danm it , I was just confident a second ago. " this book Is is called 'love that dog' by Sharon creech, a book of poetry about a young boy and he's dog. We shall read this , finish this towards the end of this month also-" than a boy with long blond hair with green eyes interrupt me.

" hey mr piggy you tie is crooked." He said with a scowled." God these days not even teachers have style." He spat.

" be nice to him, yurio. He's new." Said the blonde hair nugget with a red streak. He also had cute brown eyes. 

" your only saying that because you think he's cute, minami." Said emo blodie rolled eyes. Who name is yurio? " which is fucking distrusting, you have a crush on mr piggy."  He snickered.

" well I-" minami began. 

" my point exactly." Said yurio.

" ok kids now lets carry on with the lesson." I said, We all went to page 3.  

I than pass out the work sheet about the book.  These kids seem to be bright, some very ....dim.

Class was long, but minami seems to be the kid who always answers my questions with a smile and yurio is the kid with a sarcastic or snarky  comment.

 class was dismiss by the bell. It was break time and I walk into the teachers Lounge. Chris the guy who teatches how babies are born and how to be safe. He was sadly the first person I see.

" hey,cutie, nice ass, wants some coffee." He said with  a smile.phichit talk about him. I smiled and nodded. 

Soon the door open yet again.

I saw a handsome man walk in, he look like a god danm model. Does he even belong in this school, please don't be a student.....speaking of nice ass, which I totally did not check out.

" hello, mr  katsukI I'm am the principal of this school, you can call me victor, I look forward to working with you." He said, messing with he's tie, holy fuck he's voice is hot. Danm russian accent.

I nodded.

" oh and if you have any problems give me a call." He said and handed me he's phone number.I took it and smiled. He wink and left, I end up blushing. God I'm suppose to teach kids and lead  them to their future. God get your headsout of the clouds, yuri.

Some one tap me on the shoulder, it was phichit." You look unusually happy " he said.

" victor gave me he's phone number." I said, phichit frowned. " he doesn't usllay do that. He usually been cold to others." I frowned at this news, what is this victor up too.