Jesse girl

(Third person)

"I WANT JESSE GIRL!" Roared the radio. 

" JESSE GIRL! WHERE CAN I FIND A WOMAN THAT!" Yuri screamed. The road was getting bumpy on he's way to school. 

" and I'm looking in the mirror all the time, wonder what she Don't see in me, I've been funny, I've been cool with the lines. Isn't that the way love suppose to be!"  The radio sang as yuri was parking in front of the school. 

"Guitar solo!!" Yuri screamed. He air guitar like a maniac. He a arms were going up and down. He sang along with the tunes. 

" be be be mu nuuuu!! nuuuu!!" As he screech the tunes. He did not win in first place for singing at a talent contest. 

Knock! Knock!

Yuri look at His window side to find victor. Yuri blush as he rolled down the window. " umm hi, um sorry, tunes." Was all he could muster in his embarrassment. 

Victor smiled at this. He open the car door for Yuri. 

" good morning, I'm the doctor." He said in a terrible British accent. Yuri laugh at his attempt. 

" yes, yes I introduced you to doctor who. Who your favorite character  so far?" Yuri ask with a smile. He's curls glowed in the sun. His raven hair shinning in the sunlight while his face is flushed. Victor wonder how he has the strength to grab on to him, kiss him, fuck him on the car to let everyone know that he loves him or to snuggle him. Option 1 involves cops and option 2 involves snuggles. Let go with option three. 

Victor smirk. " Daleks." 

" uh but that villa-" Yuri was about to say until victor cut him off.

" daleks." Victor said in a stern voice.

" ok" Yuri said while nodding he's cute little head. 

" hey uhh doesn't the doctor has a companions...right?" Ask victor. Yuri look at victor and nodded.

" yes he does." Said Yuri. He was walking away fro he's car while victor followed him. 

" so since that doctor has a companion. Wanna be my companion?" He ask with a cheeky smirk. Option 3 complete.  Yuri blush at he's flirted attempt. Yes he like that victor can put he's biggest interest into a flirting attempt. Yuri might like him...he's just not willing to admit yet.

Yurio pov....

I walk to the front door of school and I found minami looking longing into the distance. I walk towards him. 

" hey what's up." I ask.

" nothing just checking out that my crush that I'm trying to get over is flirting with the principal." He said.

" your do realize he's your teacher right?" Ask otabek coming from no where. I yap out of surprise. Every one stared at me, I gain back my composure and glared.

" yes I know, but that doesn't matter if it true love." He said. 

Otabek chuckled and said. " first off one , he's older and two he's flirting!!" 

Yurio frowned at otabek. Otabdk saw the look on yurio face. And sighed. 

" look, all I'm saying is getting over the dude and find some one else." He said. Minami frowns. Yurio punches him on the shoulder.

"Your will find some one, your 15 you'll still young , hell you could meet this some one in two hours. But love shouldn't be your biggest conquest right now. Right you should be focuse on your grades and have fun once in a while. It will come, you just have to wait. " yurio said. Manami nodded and blush maybe he already found that special some one. And he was looking in the wrong places, maybe that some one was in front of him this whole time. Maybe Manami should take a chance on yu-

" hey can I have yurio for a second." Otabek Ask puting he's hand on yurio shoulder. Minami frowned and nodded. 

Otabek grab yurio shoulder and push him to a hallway with nobody there. Yurio felt nervous. Sure people ask him out on dates, and they confess their love to them . But yurio would politely decline their affections. Since he didn't feel anything with them. But with otabek it's different. He feel confuse and giddy and light. Very light. He doesn't feel this way toward minami or towards anybody else just otabek. 

He feels stupid about having these feeling because  he doesn't know what they mean. Plus yurio cant date because he can't show affection and he not stable, he's has a lot of flaws, he stupid, he mess up,  no one can understand him. At least that how he see himself 

" hey, look I may have gone to far last night and I'm sorry." He said scratching he's neck.

" huh?" Yurio Said in confusion.

" look I do have feelings for you, and...I can understand that your don't want to go on a date with me so-" otabek said staring down at the ground.

" I want go!" Yurio said. Offended that he thinks yurio wouldn't want go with him. 

Otabek quickly look at him. He got flustered. " what?" 

" I would like to go on a date with you, otabek." Yurio said with a smile while blushing.