....coffee?

Yuri pov....

I yawned as I got up, what day is it? .....mmm ....Tuesday? God danm it!!why can't it be a  SaturdayToday? It should be Saturday!! I sighed. Great. 2 weeks of working at school and I'm working with a pervert.

I got dressed and ate my breakfast and ask the universe, why the hell did I get partnered with chirs!? Not him. I should read, it makes me feel better ,books ...boooks will always make me feel better, I grab my favorite book, land of stories, childish yes, but it's really good.

I put the book in my bag and ran to my car.  Keys, keys, keys....found the keys!! I grab them out of  my pocket, and drove. Ok, ok yuri do this for the kids. Yes this sucks, yes chirs is a pervert, but this will help  the mind of children in the future. This will make them brighter and smarter. So just hang on yuri. 

I stop In my parking spot  and got out. I sighed,  teacher meeting at room E -1. Huh.i sighed and made my way there.

I sighed. I open the door. 

" no no no!! Children will do a much better job if they have study buddies." Said phichit with a smile. 

" what is this? Elementary school? The kids don't need a study buddie system! What they need are  strict hard rules!!" Said a grumpy person that I don't know he's name but I think they teach science.....meh. 

" how about we use kids from colleges to study/ tutor with kids here, that way they can study their classes togarther , and if they have a question about college they can ask the college students. So....is that an idea that everyone can work with?" I ask. Everyone nodded. I smiled. 

"Wonderful job, partner." Said Chris, as he slap my bottom and I yelp from surprise. 

" whoops sorry. But at least your ass jiggles." He said with a smirk while I gave a polite smile. God why me? 

" so yuri, what your plan for our project?" He ask. He put he's hand my shoulder and started to stroke it.  I cringe, dear lord help me.

" hello every one, I hope your day has been wonder- " victor walk Into room with a bright and happy smile on hes face until he saw me and Chris. Huh the guy who is beautiful, hot and sexy. The guy I already have a slight crush on,  hates me already. Well that life. 

Victor smiled once again. " Chris who's your partner?"

" yuri." Said Chris with a wink. My bones shook. 

" well that's change ..let's see who's free, phichit your partner is Chris. Good?...good." He said and nodded. 

" but uh...what about m-" I said but victor smiled and said. " yuri your partner shall be me." He said with a charming grin.  I lightly blush and nodded. 

Agree with the sex god. Nod and smile . I tell myself.  

" good we'll have a meeting. " he said with a smile. 

" good I'll make sure I'll be there" Said chirs. Victor frowned and said." Oh I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to yuri."  

Chris frowned. He looked like a broken soul. " oh...oh ok." He said with a bored, bland tone. He walk away. 

Phichit is right,  victor is cold....but why are you warming up to me?he must hate me so much that he's trying to be my friend...oh my god he's hot and smart. Why must you hate me?!

I sighed. 

" anyway yuri let meet up at the cafe" he said with he's famous smile. 

I nodded and smile. Jesus yuri say something!!

" yup." I said. Of course becaus a word like yup will get a guy like victor to go out on a date with you. He'll never go out on a date with me, because he hates me.

" great it's a date." He said with a wink and left.

It's ... a date...probably a friend date. Or a boss and coworker type of date. Hmm yup. But...still I should go over to phichit house and ask if he can help out.