New plans...

No one pov....

" killua from hunter x hunter!!" said yurio with hinted blush cheeks. 

Manami raises an eyebrow and ask. " does that count?" 

" yes of course it does! Fictional love is real love , just like my love for Levi from attack on titan." Said yuri with a dreamy looking smile on he's face. Victor growled in jealousy. Otabek chuckled because he can obviously see a blond nugget and he's  first crush. And the principal and he's awkward crush, it just so happened to be on the same person. Otabek just wonders how is he gonna have the guts to talk to his own crush.

Minami smiled to himself and thought that he's confession should be private with yuri. He should talk  to yurio about these details....but that's another time.

" who's your love minami?" Ask yuri.  

Minami smiles and said. " Sebastian from black butler." 

" I love yuri but that pretty obvious." Said victor with he's hands crossed. Yuri blushes and look towards victor. Does yuri find victor attractive? Hell yeah he does. If he could ,no wait, change that , he would fuck victor but they work at the same place. Yuri is a professional, he's does not does that type of thing at work. yuri does not love victor. Why? Well he's doesnt know victor that well. He doesn't know the soft sides to victor. ( note from author-Chan, which I will show in future chapters) 

" wait what?" Ask minami. Yurio looks towards minami, heartbroken. Yurio knew that stupid crush minami had for yuri. He just didn't want to believe it and here is minami almost about to cry finding out that someone likes his crush. 

" minami? What's wrong?" Ask victor, he had a smirk on he's face. 

Minami cleared he's throat, stood up from he's chair and said. " I need to go out and take a breather for second. " Minami walk towards the door and opened it while walking out the house. 

" um I'm gonna go see if minami is ok." Said yurio following minami. 

" let me come with you." Said otabek. Yurio glared but otabek gave back a hard and stern look. Yurio sighed and said." Well you won't stop so...I guess you can join me." 

Otabek smiled and opened the door for yurio ( like a gentleman) and yurio along with otabek are  out of the house.

Yuri pov.. 

I wanna knock my head into the wall for  situation that Every one is putting me through right now. Victor sighed.

" yuri." He said in a deep and stern voice.

" yeah..." I ask. He smiled and put he's hand on my knee. Aww shit is about to go down. 

" look yuri I mean by what I said. I really and truly do love you and I can understand why you don't know why or you don't believe me when I say I love you But I fell in love with your book, I fell in love with your words, I feel in love with your mind." Victor sighed. 

I chuckled. " you fell in love with my failures." 

That book I wrote was shit. Everything about was shit, the plot, the characters, the character development, everything was just full shit!! I wanted to burn that book the day I publish it. 

" failures? Yuri that was you! That was you described into words. Yuri your a wonderful author and you should be writing more!" Victor said. My cheeks were stained with tears. If only some one told this to me years ago, where would I be now?

" what do I write! I don't- I just.....how do you except me too-." I Ask. 

" 6:00pm dinner with me tomorrow night. I will help you with your new book but in return what will you do for me?" He purred. 

" I will... I uh.. I go on a date with ....you?" I Ask. Oh god . What did I get myself into?

" that does sound pleasing but I think I'll give you a task yuri. While I'm helping you with your new book, you can try and understand my love for you In just words. I want an essay for this, and it's due 4 days after the book." He said. 

I sighed and nodded. Great. 

"Than I'll get going than..." he said as he open the door. I tapped my fingers on my knee. 

" oh and yuri?" He ask. 

" hmm?" I hummed to him. He gave me he's famous devious smirk.

" your not allowed to kiss me until your the first one to admit you love me." He said. As he quickly shut the door. 

My face instantly turned red. " BUT I DONT LOVE YOU!"