the question

Beep beep imma sheep I said. SHUT UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY BITCH. Excuse my French also play the song when it tells you later on in the story

(Super magical Lit broski tiem skip to 3rd grade Paul's P.O.V)

I felt myself bite the inside of my lip as I was nawing (biting) my pencil watching patryk from across the room "he is so cute.." I thought I really wanted to say it but I didn't. I wasn't even paying Attention to what the teacher said all that caught was when Pat was walking over to me. Geez I love his strut the way he walked to me. I think I'm to gay. but I looked straight ahead towards pat (you mean gãy ahead ;)). "Hey Pat whatcha need?" I said "weren't you listening to what the teacher said she said to get a partner and of course I'll come to you, your my best friend" I smiled blushed alittle everything he said was so soothing to me.. I shot out of my chair and I ask what we where working on Pat said that we where working on our history book page #143 then Pat said I was daydreaming to much he asked me how come but I didn't reply. Pat ignored that I said nothing but after that we got out for lunch thank God it's Friday. Me and pat worked for the rest of the time then pats mom picked me and pat up like always "ready" Alice said. "Yeah" me and pat said together Pat grabbed my hand and pulled me in the car. I Blushed it's like what ever he did was flirty tho it's him just being his kind self.

(Pats P.O.V)

I pulled Paul in the car and sat down Next to him and buckled my seat belt. I could see him blushing but I Acted like nothing happened he is cute when he blushes. My mom turned on the radio and I heard this song so much that I can't help to close my eyes and sing along.

(No one's P.O.V)

Paul looked at Pat and couldn't hold himself from flushing he was so cute when he sang and when he said 'bad baby by my heavenly side' Paul for some reason felt like he was talking about him but ha of course it's the song. Paul took alittle bit to think, all that goes threw paul's head is pat and how it kills him not to tell him he is his everything..

(Monday back at school y'all)

Pat was worried, he hasn't seen Paul all morning they usually were at school the same time.but minutes later Paul arrived and to Pat's surprise he felt something wrap around his waist he blushed uncontrollably he heard paul's voice. Pat started to feel tired though he wasn't. he was drowning in love but Paul broke it and went Infront Pat and gave him a warm smile,Pat was blushing. Paul looked at him but realized Paul was looking at him wierd then he turns around and runs off to the bathroom and washes his face with cold water. While Pat left Pat felt a breeze but he knew he was blushing because he felt a warmth on his cheek. "should I..."Pat tells himself he wanted to tell Paul he liked him from the moment he met him. Today was the day he said, he owned himself to say it, well think he would say it.do you think he will? Pat eventually came back and the bell rang. After lunch Pat took Paul's hand as Paul blushed, and took him under a tree."paul-" Pat started to cry as he blushed "Pat what's wrong?!?" Paul said wiping his tear and he cupped his hand on pats cheek "Pat?.." Pat was starting to sob and he finally spat it out "I LOVE YOU PAUL I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND NOW-now you can hate me and I'll be alone ..again" Pat frowned but Paul didn't hesitate he made his moved and pulled Pat closer and kissed his lips ever so softly .it felt so good Paul thought. he wanted it to last he felt the heat of pat blushing and it was steaming from him to blushing .Pat broke away.
"P-paul"Pat said flushed Pat once again drowned in love he shivered and paul closed in. He could feel him breath. Pat feeling the way he did he....FELL ON THE GOD DAMN FLOOR. "oof" Pat said but he just looked at the sky Paul grabbed Pat's hand and helped him up Pat tripped and his face fell on Paul chest Pat stood up and said "we are together now right?" Paul asked
"I Donno" patryk giggled .Paul giggled. Paul didn't know what hit him he felt pats arm wrap around his waist. "God,pat your Making me blush" Paul laughed he drooled alittle. Later they both where home and the were snuggling on pats bed while watching a movie (hugging still innocent for now ;). )

(Yo sorry this is short well it may be long I Donno I right so much in such little time I can't tell anymore XD.ha ha kill me ;-;. Well I hope you enjoyed this :') Paultryck is my god damn life mah dudes