hollween special

Oof facts about dis chapter 1. It's holloween . And this is gonna be the last chapter I make of them being in middle school summer be a rollin' (Paul's point of view)

I was sleeping when I heard it a girlish scream "AHHHHH I HAVE EBOLA!!!!!!" (sorry if I spell it wrong) I shot up from my bed and ran into pats room . "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I looked around to see Pat facing the opposite direction I tapped him on the shoulder then his head fell off. I felt myself scream like a girl "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed as I turns around to see a clown with a knife I fell to the floor. I heard a laughter " oh my god you where so scared" Pat walks over and helped me up and kissed my cheek "don't worry it's just a joke" I heard Pat chuckling as I gathered myself from what just happened I went over to the desk in pats room and sat on the table "Paul tables are for glasses not asses" "where the hell did you get that from?" "Vines...." "You may have a problem Pat" "yeah I know" we both laughed. "So what are you gonna be?" Pat asked me. I gave him a glance of confusion "what do you mean 'gonna be'?" "Silly it's halloween tomorrow" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" yeah I totally forgot. "Uhh I Donno what are you going to be?" "Well I was hoping we can do like a couple's thing well like Batman and joker, uh angle and devil, cop and robber" "let's be batman and joker" "ok who do you want to be" "uh I'll be joker" "ok I'll be batman" we both went downstairs when the Whole house was decorated in Halloween decorations inside and out making it one of the scariest houses on the block. "Oo nice decorations mom" "well I figured since today is your last day of school I should make it scary" pat nodded and sat next to me on the table waiting for the food. "Here you are straight from the bakery" "cool you work at a bakery" I asked she nodded "yeah" she brought the box and opened it revealing pumpkin spice muffin with chocolate chips and with Starbucks along with it, the sweet green tea kind with Carmel. After we got done eating we asked pats mom if she could take us out shopping for our outfits she said yes and after that we drove off.

Paul's pov

Finally we are here. We walked inside and saw a bunch of costumes me and pat went in the isle with superheroes and villains I got my costume and pat got him. It was each 40$ me and pat were kinda worried but she actually bought it for us. As soon as we got home pats mom had to go off to work so we would be home alone or we thought we would. "Ok bye" Alice said as she drove off I smiled and looked at the door for a bit before Pat tackled me onto the couch getting on top he smiled. I yawned I was still tired from him making me get up for no reason "sleepy eyebrows?" I smiled as I rolled my eyes. I felt him grab my face lightly and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. As pats sister walked down. Honestly she didn't seem to care about us doing this. She would always just make inappropriate jokes. That were funny to me but not as much to pat. "Looks like chicken wings is dominating daddy eyebrows this time" she chuckled as she got water and walked upstairs. "I want to die now"
Pat said as I laughed. He nuzzled into my neck again. I yawned and slowly fell asleep. Pat was falling asleep to so he got next to me and wrapped my arms around me. He scooted closer and we fell asleep.

(tIme skIppER TO 'tom'orrow) love em puns .Pats pov

I woke up my arms around Paul as he was curled into a ball as he was so close his back touched my chest and stomach area. I smelled some pancakes extra honey. Sweet, how I like them. I looked over at my mom
"m-mom?" I was still pretty tired so I wasn't thinking straight. She smiled at me and Paul and I leaned up shaking Paul. He slowly woke up to. "Good your awake, anyways breakfast is ready and I want you to get ready after its the last day of school!" I tried to climb over Paul but we both fell off the couch. "Oof" Paul said as he helped me up. We ate,got ready,then hurried to school. As soon as we got there,standing there was yuu in a Robin costume "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU A STALKER?!?!" I complained as he brushed up against me making me get goosebumps "your Fucking gross good thing after this I won't have to see you anymore" he smirked "hehe" "....?" I had a questioned look on my face as Paul walked up but I stopped him. He was growing. "Oh patty I met your mother the other day, nice woman she raised you well, she invited me to come over" "YOU CAN'T COME OVER I WONT ALLOW IT" "well actually I can if you don't let me come over I'll tell your mom your with paul and you know what happened when Paul's mom found out" I saw Paul cry a bit.... It pained me i didn't like him crying and for yuu to bring that shit up "how did you know...." "I know everything honey" "ew you fucking bastard that's disgusting" "and if your not nice to me I will tell her you curse,you bully me, and you made out with paul" "stalker....." I was so mad I could kill him here and now "f-fine...." "WHAT NO!" Paul yelled tears running down his face I hugged him and he burried his face in my shoulder and we walked away. "Don't worry Paul.... I was lying... I won't let him come over I'll just have to... Figure out a plan" a few hours later me and Paul and Edd's Friends were sitting in a group eating, it being lunch and all. I could tell Paul had his mind crossed about what happened earlier. He seemed pretty upset. Now when something upsets Paul it upsets me I was getting very annoyed I had to figure this out. I'll fix this.. somehow.... God I'm so angry I could punch the wall. Soooo I did I punch the wall slamming my head into the locker as a screech could be heard throughout campus. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!" Paul looked at me in surprise "are you ok?!??!?!" "Yeah......." NOOOO IM NOT THAT FUCKING HURT!!!! "Hey I got a joke or something like that"
I was trying to change the subject. Paul raised a eyebrow. "How does a phone propose to its wife" "how?" "It's gives her a ring!" Paul gave me a looked then burst into laughter "it's stupid but funny" everyone started laughing. I saw Lilly walk over to us "wassup Pat slayer,daddy eyebrows, other sluty name" I face palmed. She sat down with us between Tom and Tord "ugh thank you for sitting here I don't need that commie next to me" Lilly laughed and smiled she was dressed up as a fox. She really loves foxes. After school me and Paul walked to the gate to see yuu next to my mom . Oh god....
I heard Paul sob I looked at him and hugged him trying to Comfort him. I walked to my mom . I knew a way to get rid of him but this will take some lying."MOM?!?!"  "yes sweetie???" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEXT TO THAT KID HE IS A LIER AND BULLY'S PEOPLE" yuu started to look alittle pissed and he started shaking his head as he looked up at my mom in worry. "W-what?!?! Your son is gay" she gasped and she slapped yuu "how dare you assume that?!?! You filthy no good lier!". My mom noticed but didn't seem to care.. Paul was always touchy with me so I guess she got used to it and didn't think much of it. She might think it's a habit because he would get up close and touch me alot when we where younger and not in the bad way I like that he can do this and my mom won't care . It feels nice like I have someone to Comfort me always.i whispered to Paul

"I love you"

Welp imma have to make a part two cuz whoop and this has been delayed for a while now so yeP