monster paul unhinged

Oh shit he be dabbin' Wassup mah dudes are you readyyyyyyy I hope so :') .

(Pats mom's//alice view)

I yawned and stretched as I got up I walked out my door and went to check on Paul.when I went in he wasn't there I looked down the hall but I didn't hear him. I walked in pats room there they were Paul's arms around my son's "aww it's so cute how your such good friends :3" Pat flung up off his pillow "MOM?!? UHHH-"

Pats pov

"MOM?!? UHHH-" Paul moaned as he stretched and rubbed his eye's "huh?.." I blushed hearing him moan. I shaked Paul and he saw my mom we both looked at her blushing and silently. "Ok well time to get up you two" she walked out of the room and we got ready when we got to school we went with silvie and talked for a while the bell rang and I went with him to dance PE our teacher was Mrs cups she was really nice she was one of my favorite teacher's . "Ok class get a partner we are going to be ball room dancing" silvie came up to me and Paul and pointed to a girl behind her "imma see if I can dance with that cutie over there " she chuckled,went over to the girl and it looked like the girl agreed . A couple of girl where talking behind if i couldn't hear them. "He is cute let's ask him out" "maybe one of us will get a chance with him" "here I come cutie" I rolled my eyes because I thought they were talking about me but they went up to Paul and started flirting with him I got alittle pissed. Then yuu can up to me and asked to be my partner. Paul pushed through the girls and saw me and yuu he got next to yuu and asked me if I wanted to be his partner "sorry buddy But he is already my partner" Paul said "uh no he is my partner" yuu said "yuu stop it I'm with Paul so go try to fuck your body pillow not me" I gave him a nice look at my middle finger. That bitch. "OOOOOOOH he just owned your sorry ass high five"
I high fives Paul. And yuu walked away ."ok class choose who will perform the female role and the male if you are dancing with the same gender. After you choose who will be which role you know what position to get into" me and Paul looked at each other . Paul reached over and put his hand on my waist . I tried to hold in my moan. I think I moan to much. Paul put his other hand up and I placed my hand on his we held hands and I placed my other arm on his shoulder. "I'm playing the female roll I guess" I said and I laughed .Paul started squeezing my waist alittle I blushed and pushed Paul but we got back together "Stop you'll make me moan" I laughed Paul did to. The teacher turned on the music and we danced to the music. After that we went in the guys locker room and got dressed when we were done paul was walking to his locker I told him I would be right back because I forgot something in the dance room I went back got my back pack and she handed us flyers saying school dance come with friends,family,a date I walked out and ran to Paul and shoved it in his face .he grabbed it and read it out loud I covered his mouth "SHUT UP "😂. "Soooo you wanna go ..as my date" I asked I was blushing. "Does this answer your question" I looked at him confused but then he pulled me to him and he kissed me hard. He pushed me to the lockers. Silvie came over And got her phone out and took a picture. "Should I make this my home screen Ha" she Snickered. I opened my eyes and blushed. I couldn't move we where to close together he had a grip on me. Paul pulled away and saliva hanged from me and Paul's lips. Silvie came up to me and patted me on the back "did he fück you?" She laughed. And my face got red and I hid my face with my hands "if you weren't here I would have fucked him" hearing Paul say that made me go ballistic. Silvie laughed "I think patty is to innocent for that" ."sure he is" Paul said smirking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Pat ran off squealing. Paul and silvie looked at each other and laughed. "Yea he is to innocent" Paul said and he went after Pat. "Well see ya at the dance!"

After school

Paul wore his tux that he had from a wedding he went to "shit this may be too fancy oh well"  Paul went to pat's room and accidently slammed the door on pats face because he was about to walk out. "OoF" Paul came in "oops heh sorry" Pat looked at Paul and blushed "all that,all I'm wearing is a plaid shirt heh.." "well you still look good" Paul smiled and pat smiled too and started walking off to school.