Chapter 4

The next morning both boys got up, got ready, said their farewells to their own families and Louis took off with his siblings while Harry started to walk to school all by himself.

When they arrived Harry wasn't sure if he should try and greet Louis or not, but when he reached his locker, his question was answered as when he stopped to open his locker, Louis shut his own and walked away. Harry sighed loudly, banging his head into his locker door.

"Whoa Alpha, don't hurt that door it did nothing to you." Rolling his eyes, he got his book out and headed to class with Liam trailing behind him. Harry ignored everyone all day long exactly like he always does. Liam was his only real friend so Harry only ever conversed with him and now with Zayn.

The curly-haired lad liked Zayn a lot, he wasn't anything like Louis to Harry but he still had respect for himself, usually people whored around for him but Zayn doesn't really see anything but Liam, Harry appreciated that.

Liam's previous girlfriend always paid more attention to him than to Liam. It wasn't rare that even Liam was used to get close to Harry. It wasn't until lunch that things took a different turn. And neither Harry nor Louis liked it one bit.

It was all going fine, Louis was a little grumpy because he has to eat with Harry everyday now. Are their friends really unable to understand that Louis can't control himself?! 

He thanked his lunch though as he had manners, the lunch lady, her name is Grace actually happened to love him, probably because Louis was nothing but sweet to everyone who was nice to him in return. Spotting Zayn making out with Liam, Niall texting, probably with Amrita, he headed over to the lot. They never sit together cause Amrita and Niall have very different friends and they didn't want to ruin their social life just because they fell in love. It was actually very mature of them.

Maybe they did it because Louis has never had any friends but Niall so they took pity on him? Whatever. Finally Harry was sitting next to them.

His shoulders were slumped forward and he looked rather sad, Louis hated to see him like that and he hated even more that he was the one making him that way most of the times.

Louis was heading towards the table, looking at his feet while walking but he was snapped back to reality by a hand wrapping around his upper arm, yanking him backwards as he was pushed up against a wall. Louis let out a not very subtle yelp as his tray hit the floor, food flying everywhere.

He could barely comprehend that it was an alpha who did it. Louis didn't even recognize him before he was pushing his face into Louis' neck smelling him. "How long did you believe you'll be able to keep that innocence of yours?" Louis realized that it was Adam who was just one year younger than himself.

He actually failed everything but the submission/control class. Louis always hated him. Louis seemed to be getting back to his sense so he started to trash around, trying to get out of his hold. The tiny omega had a great disadvantage as he was so much smaller and had no strength compared to him. He hated this, the fact that he's unable to protect himself is horrible.

"Why don't you just present to me? I'll teach you how to be someone's little bitch." Louis was about to be sick as he felt his disgusting hand going to touch Louis' mark, inching up on Louis' tummy and chest. Louis could see people watching them, why was no one helping him?

Adam was one of the strongest alphas but if more people would help they could take him. Where are the teachers? Where is Harry? Louis was having crazy panic washing over him. When you touch the mating mark of someone, they'll automatically present, basically invite whoever touched it to mate them. It causes the omega to produce slick so they could be mated fully.