Chapter 46: Mal's Birthday

In the early morning hours of a very special day, Mal was sleeping soundly, dreaming of last week's shenanigans in her art room. After showing him the painting of their wedding day, Ben wasted no time in seducing her. He didn't even bother taking her back to the bedroom. He had pulled her in for a kiss, but she stumbled, making them both fall onto the hardwood floor. Mal laughed for a minute at their silliness before noticing how Ben stared at her intently, his eyes black with lust. Even though it was a serious look, Mal couldn't help but giggle at him? She had no idea why she had found his look so funny, but she had forgotten those thoughts as he furiously pressed his lips to hers. His hard kiss pushed Mal's head into the ground, almost as if he was trying to push her through it. The kiss made her feel dizzy as desire speared its head in her core. She eagerly fumbled with Ben's button up shirt, trying to open it, but she soon grew frustrated and just ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. Ben quickly pulled Mal's shirt over her head and yanked her bra off her body, the material making an ugly ripping sound that echoed in the spacious room. Mal didn't care though. She liked this animalistic hunger Ben was displaying. Quite frankly, she found it hot, not to mention it made her feel desired. Only she could satisfy what Ben craved. And yet, he still remained a gentleman. He had removed his shirt and placed it under Mal's back, making sure she was comfortable on the hard floor. He then had scooted her up a bit to help her shimmy out of her pants, but she knocked down the nearby stool, which had her artist pallet on it that still had paint. Some of it splattered onto them, but they didn't mind getting a little messy. The paint on their skin was actually quite erotic to them. Ben even dipped his finger in some red paint and dragged it down the side of Mal's right breast, knowing the cool wet paint would tease her skin.

Mal smiled in her sleep as she dreamt each detail so vividly, from the hot foreplay with the paint, to how they made love on the hardwood floor, the sunset shining through the wall of windows, making their skin glow. She hadn't heard it at the time, but in her dream, she could hear her cries of joy echoing off the walls, enveloping them in sound. Even in her dream, she could feel Ben's skin against hers. Wait a second... this wasn't a dream anymore. She soon felt Ben's weight on her, his skin against hers. She opened her eyes to find that he had rolled on top of her, his eyes locked on hers and most of his weight on his arms which laid by her head. He was grinning at her like a fiend. Something was up.

"Uhhh.... Good morning?" Mal said, almost as if it was question. She had no clue what was going on.

"Good morning indeed," Ben smiled,"and Happy Birthday!"

"Oh no," Mal muttered.

"Don't say that! Today is going to be a great day. I have plans for you!"

"Do any of those plans include not leaving this bed and just making love all day?" Mal asked, clearly more interested in what he definitely had in store for her physically.

"Nope," Ben replied,"but I can give you a little preview of what I have in mind later tonight."

"Just a preview?" Mal groaned.

"Would you rather I not do anything at all and leave it all to later tonight?"

"No. Do something, please," Mal begged, clearly already on edge. In mere minutes, Ben had her writhing with need.

"That's what I thought," Ben chuckled as he snaked his hand down her torso and between her legs,"now just lay back and relax and let me do all the work."

Mal began to protest but lost her sense of thought as Ben lightly dragged a single finger in circles around her labia. She threw her head back, reveling in his touch. Her lips parted as a low groan resonated in the back of her throat. Ben hadn't expected to get this kind of reaction out of her so soon, but clearly, she was pretty sensitive down there. However, Mal wasn't satisfied with just light circling very long. She wiggled her hips, trying to draw Ben toward the spot she wanted him to touch most. And yet, Ben stayed strong, not giving into her demands just yet. He was going to make this last. Instead, he used his free hand and dragged his thumb gently over her plump bottom lip, teasing her. She then pursed her lips, the sensation almost tickling her. Satisfied with the reaction, Ben pushed his finger through her opening and found her clit. Mal, eager for his touch, frantically moved her hips, trying to get what she craved. But still, Ben didn't give in. He ran his finger in small circles around the edge of her clit, taunting her. He knew exactly what she wanted, but no way was he ready to give it to her. She was going to have to wait a little longer. Mal whined in frustration, upset that Ben refused to give her what she wanted.