Tour

The building was a giant skyscraper that had glass covering the outside, causing the bright sun to reflect off of its shiny surface and blind Mark, Tyler, and Ethan slightly as they arrived at the Fun and Games HQ.

"Ah, welcome Mark and friends, my name is Drake and I'll be your tour guide of the Fun and Games HQ for today." A man with hazel eyes and caramel brown hair similar to Tyler's greeted the trio with a wide grin as they entered the building.

The first floor looked amazing with its smooth, vibrant green tiled floor and matching green walls. The furniture was the same color, as well as the counter where Mark assumed was where the employees would check in. A chandelier hung overhead, illuminating the spacious room with its soft yellowish light. 

"These are my friends Ethan and Tyler." Mark introduced them to the employee, watching Drake shake their hands politely.

"What's with the green?" Ethan interjected as he looked around the room.

"Ah, green is supposed to be a calming color that helps people focus." Drake explained patiently.

"It is nice to meet you two gentlemen. Now," Drake paused as he clapped his hands together in excitement.

"Since you three are here early for your test run of our new technology, let me give you a tour of the building." Drake finished before turning on his heel and walking away. Ethan, Mark, and Tyler exchanged glances before following after him.

Drake led Mark, Ethan, and Tyler into a clear elevator, standing in semi awkward silence as the elevator slowly took them up to a new floor while soft music played in the background.

"So is each room a different color?" Tyler finally spoke up.

"Yes, each room has a different color that is supposed to enhance a certain feeling in a coworker to increase happiness and productivity." Drake answered patiently.

When the doors slid open, the group was greeted by a dark galaxy room filled with the soft glow of computer screens peppered across the large room.

"We won't be entering this room since people are working right now, but this is the testing room where you three and the others invited will be trying out our newest VR gaming system." Drake explained as he gestured to the room.

"It's so cool." Mark breathed in awe.

"The floor above us is the resting room which has a of our hard workers that need a break. We won't be seeing it since we don't want to disturb them. The other rooms we have is the garage below the room I greeted you in,the game developing room, and the engineering room." Drake listed off.

"Do we get to see what we're testing?" Ethan interjected.

"Not yet." Drake chuckled as he pressed a button that caused the elevator doors to close and make the elevator slowly lower the four back down to the green room.

"Any questions?" Drake asked once they stepped out of the elevator.

The three remained silent.

"Very good. Now, I have to get back to work in the engineering room, but it was nice to meet all of you." Drake smiles as he shook Tyler, Ethan, and Mark's gave before stepping back into the elevator and rising out of sight.

Together the trio left the building and went to the nearest hotel where they each rented their own rooms next to each other before settling in and falling asleep, all of them wondering the same thing.

What would tomorrow hold for them?