Return

A/N: Sorry for disappearing for awhile, school's been a bit of a b*tch lately with thanksgiving break staring tomorrow. I should start making more updates once break actually starts. Thanks for being patient and happy early thanksgiving!

"Where did you guys even go?" Jack questioned Ken, Matt, and Mark as they stood in the darkness, anxiously waiting for Angelica to make her next move.

"I don't remember anything about where I was." Ken admitted with a frown.

"Same here." Mark huffed, his tone betraying his frustration.

"Me too." Matt sighed in exasperation as he wearily ran a hand through his hair.

"None of our friends can be dead though if you guys are back, right?" Dan interjected hopefully.

"Maybe." Mark muttered doubtfully, not wanting to get his hopes up.

"Why hasn't Angelica taken us to some other game yet?" Gunner wondered aloud.

"Angelica isn't home right now."

The group whirled around to find a figure very familiar to Jack standing behind them with a knife in his hand and a psychotic grin on his face, his body constantly glitching.

Anti.

"What the f-"

""̭͈̫A̠͔͍̝h̳ ḁ̺͙͓͘h͎̼̭͍̣͘ ̺̱̣͙̤̮̞́a͍̥͕̭͚h̝͓̮͢ͅ ̵͔̯̖̞̱̘͕J̯̰̣͎ͅą̟̖̬c͍k͙̳̠͔͎̼͞ḁ̺͇̮̖͟b͠o̬̟̗͖̩͈͘y̢̩̲̜͕̰ͅ,̘̝ ̸̳̹͉w͉͚̥̣̰̳a͎͢t̤̗c͠ḩ̖͖̪̝̪̱ ͉̳̤̤y̮̪͇̣͚̼͖͜o͠ͅu̥̙̪̣r̥͕̗̤͈͎ͅ ̻̻̬̱͍͜l̪̬̗͙̮͘an̬͢g̲͉̯̥̬̹̜u̩̼̰͉͞a̧̰̳͖g͚̗̬̭̘͞e҉̬͚̼̫̞̪.̶̺̠"̴̠͈̺̰̘ ̩̤̹." Anti tsked, waving the tip of his knife at Jack threateningly.

"You're not real, you're just a made up character!" Dan protested.

"I̤̙͔̝͉'͚̭̗̥ͅͅm̧̝̣̻̺ͅ ̧n̘̪͚̻͚̜̜o̲̮͖̰̱̣̝t̝̘̙ ̠̻̮̹̹͉͟ͅe̴͇̯̻n̶̹͍̺̝ṭ̞͚͓͓͙͞įr̳̻̤͞ͅe̟͓̬͕̥͓̩l̹͡y̹͚ ̶͓̤̝r̯̠̮̞ea͚̰̝l̩̯͖̜̻ ̨̲̘̹p̢̼͔͙̜e͖͉̪̖͓r͖͕̮ ͘s͈̥̬̬͔̮a̱y̼̜̥̖̗̞.͖̜͖̬̬͚ͅ ̛̰̘̤̱͖͖̩I̫̙̲̝̹̫̱'̜̞̳͔m̱̼̳͙̗ ̜̣͍̭̞̕ͅa҉̹ ͏͎̱̺͎̺̣͕v̧i̜̯̙̥r̺̩͝us҉̖̜̠ ̳͍͔̻̹t̼̦̙̫̯͇̗h̨̠̻̠̲͓̖̹e̶͕̰͔̙͖ ̣̠͍͉̫̥̦t̠̙e͖̼̩̥̯s̟̦͖̠t̢͈͔̜ͅi̗͉̘̻̗̘͢ṋ̨g̯̼͓͓̯̣ ̝͉̳̰t͔̞͖͝e̳a̬̟m s̶̫̥̖̭̫k̸̫̮̤̖̠͈i̬p̸̯̯͙p͖e͓̮͕d͉̥̩̪͕̹̰́ o̟̺̱͠v͏̥͎e͓͚͍r̦̜̝̻̳ ̰̩͔̰̫̮s͈̀i̳͉̣̫̦̠ͅn̲̹̜̗̜c̕e̛ ̛̜̞̯t͔̥̼ͅh̳̳̱ͅe̫͓͟y̻̻͙͈ t̡̖͖̬̼̣͖h̠̥͕͓͈͢ͅo̸u͟gh̰͎̰̯̰t̥̠̞̬͇̜͍ ̦͕̩t͕h͢a͏̭͇t̥ ̜̜̗͉̫̣I̸ ̘̺w̼̼̺̣̥a͖̜͡s͙̝͈̳̗͚ ̖̲̀a̭͕͔͓n̵̫̱̫̣ ͔̯͚u͍͙͙̤n̞i͇̰͙̮͚̰̯m̱̪̮͉̘̻p̫̗͎̱̻̙̮͞o̡͕̭r̻͓̹t̹̫̳͉̱͝a͖̩ͅn̳̯̟̬̬t ̤ḽ͖̼̫̘̳̕iͅt̬̜̩͖̹̦͖͜t͓͇͢l͍̺͞ȩ̮ ͎͕͈̭̟͕g͔͚̝̦̺͠l̨i̭͙͚̪͇̖̩t͚c̡̹͉̲̤̭ͅh̴̻̼͚ ̖̦̦̥̞̳͘i͙̤n̜̳̼ ͇̗̼̙̺t̡h̗͈͉͖̠ȩ͍͖͈͍̪̪͙ ̮͖̟̭͔͈͠g̢ŕa͓̠p̩̜̳̠̝͠h̬̲͠i̶̪͙͚̞̠c̥͕̪͕̦̦s̟̞͔͢.͍"̺̟̟̪͍̼̟." Anti explained as he walked closer to the YouTubers.

"Why do you look like Anti?" Jack demanded, trying to sound brave, but failing miserably since his body shook like a leaf.

"A̸͇ng̷͕͕͖̙͖e̜͙͙͜l̺̤̬i̴͍c̖͙̮̱͍̩̪͞a̸̹͚̫̘ ̧͕̳̖͖̼ͅp̳͚͖͖̲̞ͅr͔͕̟̗͉̦̼o̘̝g̬̰̝r̬͔̦̻͔a̩̜m̞̬͉̣̻m̵̮ed̯̹̮͘ ̠̼͜m̮̺̟̙͕̫̣e̬̮͙̟ ̤̰t̸͈o̰̹̖̗̰̻̦,͇̬̫̠̞̯ ̲͉j̣ư͖͎͙͍͚s̵̖͙̯͔͓t̖̳̺͓ ̴̹̙̭̮̣̞͙l̩̦i͕̮̭̙̦k̵̠̬̦̙̙͙e̥̳͇͖̝͔̱͟ ̦͙̮̝̝̕s͏̭̩̱h̹͔͇̳̠̱e̙ ̨p̪͎͕̻̰͇̫r̺̗̥̬̝̺o̜̘̥͞g͚̝ṟa̱͖̰̰͕͖̹͘m̛̪̼̟̝m̷̻͈̺̘̦e͏̫͕͔͉̻͎͉d̵̼͎ ̖̟̠̤̼̥m̶̼̖̙̭͔e͚̩̜ ̖͡t̳o̯ ͝r͎̖͖̦̪̙u͖n̞͚̖̰ ̀a̻̜̘̖l͇̀l̯̱̻̖̗ ̠t̳͠h̢̹͈̮̫̮e̴ ̕g͉͙̩̜am̬̖͍e̵̪̙͈s͍͕̜͜ ̴͎͍̞̞f̦̲͇͔o̪ŗ̺̼̹̭ a͉̥̱̟̰͝ͅll͖̳̪̞̟̝̺͢ ̖̙͕͎o̖f͈̹̱̙́ ̥͕̪͉̗̝y̧͎o̫̳͖u͙̥̼ ̛̦͚̯͎͕̫̬a̼͈͎̫̱̗̻͞ǹd̟̯͓ ̼͜k͓͞e҉̰͔͍̙e̸͙̥̣̹ͅp̰̘̟̲̙ ͕y̖̹̠̝̪͈o̵̦̮u̮̰̲r̛̺͓ ̥͉̫̤̣͎̩͝f̦͝r̘̩i̦̝̬͖e̳̰̠͉̤̕n̲̺͚̫̦̣̮d̫͎̼s͕̫̗͇͙̻̣͜ ̶͇̥̝̞t̛̹̘̫r̠̗̲̟ap̣̻̲p̟͎̼͈̮e̥̻͎͉̜̜̥͘d̙͔̦̞ ͇̰i̜n̼͕͖̝͎ ̱̻̘̪̣͞ͅth҉͓ei̧̭̦r͏̥̥̰̭̺ ̷͕̭w̤̰͠o̠̗̰̩r̤̰̪̟̩͠s̪̗͙̰̝t̸̖̟̫̞̙ ņ̹͖̬̲̳ͅị͇̩̱̫g̼̭̖ht̰̬̩̦̣̦͟m̝a̖̼r̛̙̱e̙͙͔̘̳̰͖͡ ̠̦̬̭͓f͚̤̙̰̦̕o̡r̷͚̙̼̤̟͈͍ ͓a̲̖w̳͍h̴̥i̳̱l̡̲͇e̺͞." Anti shrugged casually.

"You son of a-"

Before Mark could finish his sentence, Anti ran over to him in a flash of green and pressed his knife against Mark's neck, his body glitching out of existence before returning and looking like Dark.

"I said, watch your language." Dark warned before his body changed to look like Anti once again.

"Why doesn't Mark, Matt, and I remember what happened?" Ken interjected.

"I҉̙ ̸̙̥͙w͇̼͈i̮̤̬̪̬̫̱p̼͉̰͎̤̰͜e͍̺͖̙̫̣̼͟d̝ ̪y̻̰̳͈o̺̺̟u͉̳̠ŕ ̙̰̙̙̯̗ͅm̮̗e̙̳͍͔̘̩m̼͟o͖̞̱͢r͉̰̙͞ḭ͔̼̻̗̜͠e̵̜̜s̷̘̲̹̟̞.̰̱̹͉̬͢." Anti stated simply.

"Let our friends go!" Matt snarled furiously, storming over to Anti without a care.

Anti reacted by lashing out with his knife, the blade slicing horizontally across Matt's arm.

Matt cried out in pain as he fell back, the Hi-Five members rushing to his aid.

"C͈̹͠o͏̺̖̱̹̱n̛̼͍̺̬̩s̥͕̥͚͇į̻͍d̮͔̹̹͇̼͓e̫͈͓͎r̖ ͍̮̖̗̩͉ͅt̝̲̲͕̘̜̥h͍̭̞a̢t̰̭͍ ̙̬͇̫͜y̺̝oṵ̵̗̠̥r̷̩̳̤̭͙ͅ ̲̱͔ͅo̱̖̲̰͉ͅn̬͙̘̣̠e̩̲͞ ̡̭̟͈͉̖̬a̤̼nd̤̭͍͕͔̘͙͠ ҉͍͙̭̘̣o̪̮̳̦̩n̮̮l̸̝͚̠̭̳y̡̻̲̠̱ ̛͚̦̲̱͇w͞a̡ṟ͈͍͓̗̖̥n͚i̧̖n̙̺̟̟̻̯g̸̭̯̖̠͕.̰̲̼̥͈͔." Anti scowled before snapping his fingers, sending the YouTubers to a parking lot.

They looked around to find a burning building in front of them, smoke curling from the roof and whirling through the air.

"The studio!" Matt cried out as he ran towards it, everyone else following behind to help.

The air inside was thick with smoke, making it near impossible to see or breathe.

"Is anyone here?" Sam coughed out, scanning the bottom floor of the office for signs of anyone.

"Help!" Someone shouted from upstairs.

Mark was the first to react by darting up the stairs, folding his wings in as close as he could towards his chest to keep them from getting burnt.

Bryan was locked in his office desperately banging on the door, his words muffled by the roaring fire surrounding him and the glass separating him from escape.

Tyler followed Mark up the stairs and motioned for Bryan to step back before he rammed his shoulder into the door, causing it to break off of its hinges and fall to the floor.

"Is everyone out?" Bryan demanded frantically as he rushed out of the room, his chocolate brown eyes wide in panic.

"You're the first person we've found." Mark stated grimly.

"How long have you been here?" Mark interjected.

"I mean, I got here this morning and saw this...." Bryan trailed off, gesturing around him.

"We found Kevin!" Sam called out from downstairs.

"I found Paul!" Gunner chimed in helpfully.

"That means only J-Fred, Paul, and Mariah are left." Tyler realized.

"Let's go." Mark nodded before racing down the stairs toward the others.

"I think they're in the warehouse." Tanner chimed in, gesturing to the door at the end of the fiery hall.

"I got this." Mark nodded, flapping his wings towards the flames until the fire was extinguished so Sam could open the door and allow Paul, J-Fred and Mariah out.

"Thanks." J-Fred nodded in appreciation.

Abruptly the office disappeared from around them, leaving them standing in darkness with Anti again.

"S̬͎͇̝̗̻ͅo̟͇͎͙̰ ͔͡y͔͠ͅou͓̩ r̷e̗̻̥͓̖̖s̨͓̬̜͓̮c̭̭͉̘u̱̩̻e̤̟͓͍d҉̰̗̻͎̥͚̬ ̨͍̗̰̦͔͎s͈o̤͡m͎̯̞e̡͕̟̪̥̪ͅ ̜o̴͔̰̳̞̮͔͙f͖͕̭̹̦̗̻ ̲͍͇̲̬͡y̧͚̰͖̪̤o̬͉̠͓̬ú̱ͅr̜͘ ͍̞̰fr̸̲̮̥̹i̷̪͎̤e̝̪̱n̝͎̪͉͍d̸̗̩͉͖̤ş̦͖̙̝.̠̱͚̬̳̭." Anti mused.

"Bu̶t͏̜͔͎̲̲ ̡͕̩͔̼ỵ̙͇͜ou̫͕̻͍̳ ̯̥͟c̰̻͔͈̠ͅa̖n̖̯̮͓̰̺̣'̷̥̜̞͍t̘͔͕͇̤̰̖ ̀s͕̺̳̪͓ͅa̟̬̩̗v̮̫̯̹̀e̯̺͈̗͈̠ ̨̱̲͕̟t̫̟͖̯̮̳͝he̡ͅm̤̦ ̸̬̰a͎̝̪̮̥͕͓l͓̠̜͈͔l̖̤̘̼.."