•Chapter 1•

(Edited)

(Isabell's Point of View)

I walked the same halls of Ouran Academy that I had walked for over a month now. I had finally adjusted to the school and the kids seemed to adjust to me well. I was in my second year much to my own disappointment, I was held back a year after the... accident.

There were very few people I knew in the school, the majority of my classmates ignored me. The only friend I had was Haruhi, also known as my neighbor.

It still baffled me how everyone still believed that she was a male even after she wore a dress to the end of school bash thing. She was always trying to get me to come meet her friends at the host club.

I knew that her and Suoh were struggling with their feelings for each other. She had told me all of the stories of last year and now the twos standing was... interesting. Suoh stopping calling her his daughter.

I felt a presence beside me and as normal I figured that it was Haruhi. After all no one else would approach me, or at least that's what I believed.

"Hello Ms. Kazuki." I glanced over to see the third son of the Ootori's, even though I had been gone from this school I knew just about everyone here. I only knew Suoh because Haruhi talked about him, ranted, a lot.

"Ootori." I acknowledged him but continued on my pathway towards my final class of the day Choir.

"Quite refined for a commoner." I glanced over at him with a small glare in my eyes. His smirked carried with him as he continued.

"Come to Music Room 3 after school today." He walked away briskly before I could respond, which was wise because I would have said no.

Now if I didn't go I would become an enemy of girls everywhere in the school. Politeness was held far too high in the women's circle. I preferred to spit on prissy boy's shoes.

The class went by quickly as it always did, the rest of the kids were preparing for the solo auditions. I used the free time, that we had because our teacher was sick, to finish the majority of my homework.

I made my way towards the Room Ootori commanded to meet him at. The infuriating man gave me no choice. The halls were the same and bare just as they always were. I had heard that the club was beginning to find first year hosts since they lost Mori and Honey.

The two went to college nearby so Haruhi said that they visited often. She made me promise that the next time they were here she would introduce me to them.

The club wasn't open just yet so at the very least I wouldn't have to deal with all the prissy girls throwing themselves at prissy men.

Haruhi was the first one to greet me coming over and linking arms with me. Although in most cases I would shy away from the contact with her I'd allow it.

"Alright Ootori I'm here, what do you require?" I questioned raising my eybrows at him.

"Look how serious she is Kyoya, she's like a miniature you!" Suoh yelled running towards me only for Haruhi to yank me away before he could make contact.

"She's not good with physical contact Tamaki-Sempai." Haruhi explained and the two shared a longing look before Tamaki bounced back to his usual self.

"I'm not a miniature Ootori, My name is Isabell Kazuki." I gritted out ignoring the looks between the two.

"Tamaki maybe you should continue with your original plan?" Ootori exclaimed as I looked around seeing the Twins talking to two men I assumed to be Mori and Honey.

One look Haruhi's way confirmed my suspicion of the two.

"What do you need Suoh?" I looked over to him wondering what on earth could have caused Ootori to summon me.

"I want you to sing for the club, don't you think that's a great idea Haruhi." His face brightened up as he looked at her making a small blush settle on her ears.

"Why should I sing for the club Suoh?"

"You would be compensated handsomely and with not only your prestige but your friendship with Haruhi you make the most sense." Ootori replies coolly making enough since for me to be interested.

"Alright I must say you've peaked my interest. I'll let you know tomorrow after school on whether or not I'll accept your offer." I responded while flashing him my own smirk. I mean I can't let myself seem to desperate, so I'll just pretend to take a day to think about it.

Of course I would accept though after all it would be good to help out my dad after all he's done for me. Not only that but I could help Suoh stop looking at Haruhi with longing puppy dog eyes. The idiots.

I headed out giving Haruhi a quick hug and promising her next time I would actually met Mori and Honey.

Unlike almost everyone else at the school I walk home, mostly because I think it's healthier for me and partly because I know my dad have enough to deal with.

I made my way into our apartment greeting Haruhi's dad who was on his way to work. My cat, Shaymin, greeted me at the door happily.

"Dad I'm home!" I yell making my voice sound throughout the home. I heard noises coming from the kitchen so as I walked towards it my dad popped out from it.

I smiled slightly knowing that he was doing it for me since normally I would cook. I enjoyed experimenting in the kitchen, something my mother loved even though she was rich.

"How was my little girl's day?" He asked me as he scooped me up in a hug. I smiled a bit from his behavior, though I'm not friends with Tamaki I know him and my dad would get along well. They both act so weird sometimes.

"School was the same as always." I responded before grabbing an apple.

Dad tried to grab the apple screaming "Dinner will be ready soon! Your going to spoil your appetite!" I laughed and dodged his hands with ease.

Quickly, I made my way upstairs to do my homework. I felt bad for lying to my father about school, but there was no way I could tell him about my new job. I'll just surprise them once I save up a lot of money.