•Chapter 2•

(Edited)

(Isabell's Point of View)

My morning routine was perfected within a week of going to Ouran, I would quickly slip on the gosh awful dress before feeding my pokepets. Keldeo was my little terrier mix and Shaymin was my cranky cat.

Shaymin would attack Keldeo for waking her up before she began to eat her food. Afterwards I would eat some fruit saying hi to my dad before leaving.

I would wait by the door for Haruhi normally but today she had to do in early for some club activities apartly. Although I sincerely doubted that once I saw who was parked outside of the apartment complex.

I jumped down the stairs not caring what happened to the awful apparel. I trotted over to the limousine watching as the window rolled down revealing one Kyoya Ootori.

"Ootori." I greeted walking closer to the limo, I knew he wanted something after all my house was out of his way.

"Ms. Kazuki, pleasant morning?" I raised my eyebrow at him slightly watching him closely.

"Just splendid, yours?" I questioned as politely as I could muster.

"Better than yours is about to be." He remarked making my eyebrows draw together slightly, what exactly he was implying?

His eyebrows raised upwards and he glanced up, I looked up to where his vision laid to find a very dark cloud. My first thought went to Haruhi with the impending thunderstorm. The next made me understand his comment.

I met back his eyes and while I was sure my gaze held defiance I also knew that no amount of rebellion could stop the rain.

He popped the door open and began to move to the other side of the seat. He watched me with careful eyes as I took in the situation. One more glance to the grey skies lead me inside his limo.

"Excellent choice Ms. Kazuki." I closed the door behind me and we took off towards school.

I brought out my Algebra 2 book not really wishing to converse with him. He saw me only as a means to draw in more customers.

"Do you have a test today Ms. Kazuki?" He leaned over looking at the book that was filled to the brim with my notes.

"Yes."

"Number 27 is wrong." I felt my eye twitch a bit at his intrusion, "X = 23, not 28." He continued causing me to snap my book shut. I turned giving him my nicest smile.

"Well then you should let Hikaru know." I replied opening up the book to show his name. "I haven't gotten to that number yet." I flipped the pages pointing to the number I was on, 21.

"My mistake, I apologize." He pushed up his glasses slightly.

"No worries, besides I'm more worried about your motive for coming to my house." I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes watching him closely. He smirked at me nodding slightly.

"I should've known I couldn't fool you." He paused slightly looking at me slightly closer. "In all honesty I was curious about you, rich turned commoner."

"I don't care about my social standing, no matter what I will do the same in the end." If I could stand up and walk away I would, sadly we were still several minutes from school.

"I suppose that's true, but I'm sure you miss it. After all you used to be very popular at Ouran." I sucked in a small amount of air remembering my days as a rich girl.

"No, I don't." I replied stiffly looking out the window and crossing my arms.

"Are you-" He tried to continue once more but the words came flying out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"Shut up Kyoya." I gritted my teeth turning towards him with a glare. His smirk only grew bigger as I realized what I had done.

The limo pulled up to Ouran leaving me with a East escape. I glanced at the still smirking infuriating man before muttering a thanks to the driver and leaving.

The day went by slowly with very few interactions with my fellow students. The only cordial person in my class towards me was Leo Manki.

"Hey Kazuki you ready for the Algebra test today?" Manka smiles slightly at me from his desk which sat near mine.

"Yeah hopefully, how about you Manki?"

"I'm sure it'll be alright, even if not we always have the next one to look forward to." I nodded along with him mentally readying myself for the test.

He was eventually swarmed by the large amount of fangirls he had leaving me alone at my desk once more.

The rest of the day went fine but eventually I would have to deal with the host club. I walked into Music Room 3 to be met with a large quantity of roses. I picked up one twirling it around in my fingers as I walked in.

"Welcome to the host club!" They all shouted without paying much attention to who they were talking to.

"Isabell, Your back!" Tamaki tried to tackle me into a hug which I quickly side stepped to a life him.

He fell to the ground with a large thumping noise and he scampered off to a corner to mope or grow mushrooms.

"Please call me Kazuki, Suoh. You don't know me very well." I responded cordially before walking over to Ootori.

Haruhi and the Twins were hosting their own customers at the time, no doubt I'll be jumped the moment they finished.

"Good to see you again Ms. Kazuki." To anyone else it would have seemed like a fine greeting, because they wouldn't have noticed the small smirk settling on his face.

"I'm assuming you've made up your mind Ms. Kazuki?" He raised his eyebrow from underneath his glasses.

"Of course Ootori, we both knew what my answered would be before you ever even mentioned it." He nodded slightly watching as Suoh listened closely to my response.

"I'd love to sing for the host club." I confirmed watching as Ootori wrote quickly in his note book nodding slightly.

"Perfect you can start today." He muttered while Suoh grabbed me into a hug. I tried to squirm out of his embrace only for him to yell.

"Another daughter isn't that great mommy?!"