Chapter 6

(Edited)

(Isabell's point of view)

"A trip?" I asked as Tamaki tried to explain to the group that he wanted to take us all to Kyoto for the week, he wanted to take us all to the beach since I didn't go with them last year.

"I suppose we've been making a surplus because of Kazuki-San, we have more money at our disposal then any other time in the club." Ootori pondered for a moment figuring up the costs to take us all to Kyoto.

"By the way Ootori I had an idea that I'd like to run past you that may save the club some money." He looked towards me for a moment before speaking.

"We can go to Kyoto without any of our clients. Kazuki-San?" He began to walk away as everyone, minus Haruhi, cheered behind us. We walked over to Ootori's table so he could hear my proposition.

"I've noticed that a large part of our budget goes towards Honey-Sempai's treats, even though he's no longer here all the time the tradition still up holds as the guests have gotten used to the sweets." I spoke confidently

Your point of view)

"We're going on a trip?" Haruhi and the twins asked simultaneously with smiles on their faces, well the twins were smiling Haruhi seemed less concerned.

"Yep, its just gonna be us to! None of the guests are coming!" Tamaki-senpai said with a joyful expression on his face. He's always so happy, and he looks very proud of himself too.

"Alright then when are we leaving? I need time to pack my bags and tell my parents." I ask them hoping to buy enough time to run away from here. I didn't want to spend my Fall break with these losers! I just wanted to go home, relax with my pets and read a book.

"We already told them and you will be buying new clothes during vacation. Now then we need to stay on schedule so everyone lets head to the plane." Tamaki yelled gleefully and grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but the twins got behind me and started to drag me to wherever we were going.

They dragged me to Tamaki's private jet, where I settled into a window seat near the middle of the plane. I took out my phone and head phones, I went to put them in, but looked around to see where everyone was seated first. Kyoya sat down next to me and and the twins were in front of us. Tamaki had trapped poor haruhi behind us. Mori and Honey were sitting next to us on the row across from us. Wait why did they put me and Kyoya in the middle? Am I the only one who noticed that! Why was Kyoya even next to me, I figured he would be off in the corner writing something in his book.

"So (Y/n), What's your favorite color?" The twins asked me at the same time. Their Cheshire Cat grins rested on their faces.

"Why does it matter?" I rolled my eyes at them and huffed in annoyance. I just wanted to put in my head phones and get some peace in quiet. Because goodness forbid that I actually get some peace and quiet on this trip.

"Oh come on tell us (Y/n)!" Then twins yelled again. They never quit do they? I began to pick a song and went to put my ear phones in before replying...

"Purple." I sighed before putting my head phones in and laying my head on the window. For some reason I could feel Kyoya was smirking at me, but I wasn't sure why.

"J--t -ik- kyoy-'- fl-w-r!" I heard someone laugh, probably the twins... Idiots.

My eyes fluttered shut and the next thing I know I'm being rapidly shook by someone. Now if you didn't know, I Hate It When People Wake Me Up... I glare at the person to see Tamaki, poor Tamaki will be my next victim. I growled and yelled "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!" Tamaki kept up in the air and screamed like a little girl. I saw the twins laughing at their little Sacrifice, I mean Tamaki. Honey was laughing as well but Mori seemed a bit shocked. Haruhi was giggling quietly to herself and Kyoya was smirking at me.

"I told you it was a bad idea to wake her Tamaki. But I suppose she would have freaked out if we carried her to our rooms." Kyoya commented while he continued to smirk at me. The guys went out first with me and Haruhi following them. When I looked up I froze...

"Haruhi, (Y/n)-Chan! Welcome to Paris!" Everyone yelled at us. Wait when did we get passports? But just as the thought appeared it vanished who cared!

My face brightened up instantly, I had wanted to come her since I was a little girl. I felt like screaming with joy. The Effiel Tower stood in the distance and I ended up doing just that... I screamed in delight.

"Paris! Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to come here!" I looked back at the group and smiled at them. Not one of those "thanks for nothing smiles" but a true genuine smile. I was tempted to go and hug every single one of those idiots. But I didn't, of course not I still had my image to maintain.

"Oh my gosh my little (y/n) smiled at us!" Tamaki yelled and tried to hug me but I dodged him and asked "What are we going to do first?" I couldn't contain the joy from my voice.

For the first time in a long time I was truly happy, it wasn't something I was faking for my parents sake. No I was truly happy and excited, I was slowly letting my guard down without me knowing it.

"We are going to let you decide, then Haruhi will decide, then all of us will decide." Hikaru responded with a grin but not the one I was used to, he seemed actually happy to.

"Really! Then let's go to the effiel tower, if that's alright." I smiled brightly at them, I couldn't believe I was truly here. I turned around and started to walk to where I thought the effiel tower was.

I heard chuckling behind me. "I don't think I've ever seen her this happy." Kaoru chuckled.

"I'm glad she's so happy." Kyoya stated making me kind of confused. He never is glad about something like this. But I didn't pay anymore attention to them, instead I looked towards the effiel tower. Excited for what has waiting to happen.

_________________________________

Reader: TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO UPDATE! Stupid Author-Chan!😡

Me: Gomen, Gomen! I didn't think anyone liked this story! But some people wanted me to continue so I've decided to continue it!

Tamaki: Where am I?

Me: Ah! T-Tamaki! What are you doing here! Hehe😬

Reader: TAMAKI GET OUT!😡

Me: Reader-Chan you need to calm down.

Reader: Now everyone remember to Vote! Comment! And Follow! That way
Author-Chan will update the story more often!