Chapter 10

(Your point of view)

I decided that I had just been surprised by Kyoya's behavior last night and ended up dreaming about him. It meant nothing more than I was just touched by his kindness but that was all. Thankfully when I woke a pair of crutches were on the nightstand next to me. As I began to stand I heard a bit of chatter coming from outside my room. I used the crutches to walk over to the dresser and I changed into a more stylish outfit. I decided on a Navy shirt with a white leather jacket and dark stained jeans. I also had on Navy converse.

I hobbled my way into the living room. All eyes turned to me, and hated the fact that some of them had pity in them.

"We're sorry that you got hurt." The twins said together. They actually showed sadness in their normally filled mischievous eyes.

"It's alright." I shrugged and plopped down on the couch. I didn't like people to make a fuss over me, it actually annoyed the heck out of me.

"Well why don't we play a game? A thunderstorm is coming so we can't go out right now anyway." Honey-Sempai suggested.

"Like what Honey-Senpai?" Hikaru asked with a questioning glance.

"Never have I ever!" He exclaimed happily. Me and Kyoya groaned, I looked over at him and he smiled back at me. I chuckled a bit before the game had begun.

"Actually you know what I think I'm gonna go out for awhile, no offense but I don't want to spend all my time here just playing games." I told them with a smile as I went back into me room to get some more appropriate clothes on for the rain. I choose to keep on my jeans but changed into a royal blue top and a black parka.

I walked out again expecting them to be playing their little game but instead they each had their own parkas on.

"You guys?" I looked at them all with a confused look as they smiled at me.

"We're going with you! Are you so happy (y/n)-chan!" Tamaki yelled and tackled me into a hug. This time I allowed it and softly pat his head.

"Besides the whole point of this trip was to get to know you better." Kaoru replied as he walked over and ruffled my hair with a grin.

"Kaoru don't touch my hair!" I yelled as I tried to get out of Tamaki's embrace. Hikaru and Kaoru just laughed as I struggled. Those little twats I'm gonna kill them.

"That was Hikaru!"

"No, it was Kaoru!"

"I know it was you Kaoru." I looked at the twin on my right who I deemed to be Kaoru. Finally I had figured out other than their hair being part different ways they also act very different. Kaoru is more how should I say this, more in touch with his emotions. Hikaru is a bit more brash, and he's more mischievous.

"Ah darn how did you know! Oh I bet it was our hair." He looked down almost if he was sad?

"No it wasn't the hair, I think I've learned how to tell you apart." I replied and his face looked back at mine with shock.

"How?" Kaoru asked me and I just shook my head.

"I've heard Haruhi's horror stories about how y'all tricked her that one time." I responded as I walked over to Haruhi and threw my arm around her shoulder.

"Well since y'all wanna come with me then come on let's go already!" I laughed as everyone followed me and Haruhi out the door and onto the elevator.

"So then (Y/n)-chan, where are we going?" Honey-sempai asked me sweetly and I smiled.

"How about we let Haruhi decide." I responded as I laughed at her bewildered face.