Chapter 11

(Haruhi's point of view) {I know weird right}

We ended up going to some classy restaurant Kaoru and Hikaru wanted to try. We had saw it from the other side of the street as we had been walking around trying to figure out something to do. Granted it was raining so we were kind of sick of being out in the rain. Especially me because of the thunder, thankfully Tamaki let me hold onto him whenever I got scared.

The twins had been chatting with some French girl who was tending the bar. Tamaki and I were sitting on the piano bench as Tamaki played the piano for me. That way I couldn't really hear the thunder anymore.

Honey and Mori were enjoying the deserts, well honey was while Mori ate some steak and what looked to be a baked potato. Some of the girls in the restaurant seemed to flock around them all.

I looked around trying to find (y/n), but she was no where to be seen. I looked around again noticing Kyoya was missing as well. Were they together? It would make sense after all you'd have to be a complete idiot to not notice the glances Shared between the two.

"Tamaki, have you seen Kyoya or (Y/n) leave? They aren't here anymore?" I asked him as he continued to play the piano.

"WHAT MY BELOVED DAUGHTER IS MISSING!" He screamed and stopped playing the piano, breaking the relaxing atmosphere he had created. The girls around us though didn't seem to mind, they just kept staring at him with hearts in their eyes.

"S-Sir? Will you keep playing for us?" One of the brunettes stuttered and Tamaki shook his head.

"Men! (Y/n) is missing! We must find her immediately!" The host club appeared on stage with us before striking a pose... Really? I sighed before striking a pose along with them.

"Should we split up boss?" Hikaru and Kaoru say together and Tamaki shakes his head.

"We can't risk anymore of us getting lost! We stick together this time! Now then let's head out!" Tamaki grabs my hand and we all head out.

(Your point of view)

I laughed quietly to myself, it was so easy to sneak away from the group. I know their my friends and all but well, I'm in Paris! I want to go around and see everything. Sure the restaurant was cool, and it's thunder storming... but I love the rain anyways, and it's definitely not gonna stop me.

I had been gone for about an hour now, I had shopped in a bunch of different places before I came up with an idea. Now I was currently wearing a brown wig, and a cute red dress with a water proof trench coat over it. I also was wearing some shades, this way hopefully the host club won't recon-

"Did you really think that little disguise would work (y/n)?" I turned around to see Kyoya smirking at me. 'Dammit!' I cursed in my head and rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine fine you've caught me, now what?" I looked at him and he chuckled a bit, coughing to try to cover it up. He walked over next to me and patted my head.

"Don't worry I'm not taking you back, I'm just gonna come with you wherever you go." He replied and I groaned. I had wanted to enjoy a bit of alone time, heck I would settle even if everyone were here as long as he wasn't. Damn that Kyoya he's been making me feel things I never wished to feel!

"Alright I guess, just loosen up a bit ok?" I replied and he nodded his head with a laugh covered up by a cough.

So we continued down the road as the rain poured down on us. Then all of a sudden Kyoya grabbed my hand and jerks me into a small alleyway.

"Kyoya! What are you-" Before I could ask him what he was doing he slammed his lips onto mine. Because of the size of the alley we both were pushed together, my eyes widened before fluttering closed.

Slowly he pulled away from me and he had a small smirk on his face. But then I understood why.

"Alright we must find (Y/n ) my men, let's go!" I heard Tamaki's obnoxious voice shouting.

"Did you really have to kiss me?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Yes." He replied before peeking his head out of the alley to check for the others.

"May I ask why?"

"No you may not." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the alleyway. The only good think about the alley was that somehow it was covered and no rain had fallen on the ground.

"Kyoya!" I yelled as he continued to lead me somewhere else, but I began to laugh. Wherever he was taking me it was sure to be something memorable. Again the warm feeling returned and though I ignored it, it began to grow ever more.