Chapter 7

(Your point of view)

Finally we all made it to the top to the effiel tower, I ran to the railing. I looked down at all the people in awe, it was so beautiful up here. Kyoya walked over to the right of me. Then Tamaki was cuddling with Haruhi on the left of me. Wait what when did that happen!

"Oh yeah Tamaki confessed to Haruhi when you were asleep on the plane!" Kaoru told me as he laughed. "To bad you were sleeping when this happened." Hikaru chuckled to himself as I sighed before turning back to the view. I heard the twins flirting with some girl behind us and Honey sempai kept jumping around, Mori was making sure he didn't bounce of the edge.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Kyoya asked me as we gazed at the horizon.

"Just like I dreamed it be." I sighed in content.

I was to lost in a daze to notice Kyoya wrapping a arm around me. Nor did I notice the twins laughing at us.

(Kyoya's point of view)

I understand now why my father wanted me to marry her. Yes I'm in an arranged marriage with (Y/n) (l/n). She doesn't even know about it yet so when she finds out I will be in a world of pain. That's why I asked Tamaki to bring her to the club. Otherwise I would never get the chance to get to know her. However I was not the person how had helped our father kidnap her, that was my brother Akito.

Our parents decided for us to get married after our first year at college.

But I know why our father wanted us to get married. She's brilliant, not to mention beautiful, plus she pushes people to their limits without even knowing it.

She was oblivious to the arm wrapped around her. Too captivated by the scene before her. I had asked her father where she had always wanted to go, deciding that would be the best way to get her to like me and become better friends with all of us.

Of course we have a long way to go before she would ever love me. But I don't mind a good challenge.

Miss (Y/n) (L/n) You've met your match on this one.