Chapter 9

(Your point of view)

"So why exactly do we have to share a room again." I asked kyoya for the 14th time as I watched him sit on the bed.

"Because I forgot that my parents room was being renovated and all the other rooms except this one is full."

"But there's only one bed." I asked as I continued to pace in front of the bed.

"Would you just lay down, it's only for tonight until I can have other arrangements made." He told me with a yawn and a bit of an annoyed face.

"Fine." I laid down on the other side of the bed and scooted as far away from him as possible. I feel a shiver go down my spine. My hair was still a bit damp from the pool.

"Are you alright?" I heard kyoya ask but I pretended like I was asleep.

"I know your awake." I felt arms wrap around me and I spring out of bed. Sadly I landed the wrong way and felt something twist in my ankle: I yelled as I fell to the ground.

I heard sheets being thrown as Kyoya came and asked "What happened! Are you alright?!" His voice actually contained worry in it.

"I think I twisted my ankle." I told him honestly as he picked up my ankle. I hissed in pain and glared at him. He went to grab the first aid kit and slowly began to heal my ankle.

"In the morning all get you some crutches." He told me as he picked me up bridal style.

"Kyoya!" I whisper yelled to him in surprise as he laid me gently back on the bed. He climbed up on the other side and wrapped his arms around me.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered a bit. Wait, I don't stutter! Why did I stutter!

"Your cold." He stated as he hugged me tighter. My back pressed against his chest. I tried to move but he held onto me, there was no escape.

Slowly my eyes fluttered shut and I drifted off to sleep...

Dreamland...

"Let me kiss you, please..." The want, need, and plea was all present in his voice. His black hair hung down a bit in my face as his hand was on my chin, lifting to look towards him while our foreheads touched.

"Kiss me."