- 3

"But its halloween!" Emilia wined, pouting up at Derek as she pushed the shopping cart towards Derek's newest car.

"No, Emilia, i am not wearing a stupid bear costume." Derek argued, trying not to laugh at his wife cuddled into his side.

"Winnie the pooh isn't stupid." Emilia glared playfully, Derek smiled sarcastically as he opened the car boot.

"You're right, you're too intimidating to dress as such a innocent character." Emilia realised, leaning against the car as Derek picked up one of the bags "What about the beast from beauty and the beast?"

Emilia rolled her eyes as Derek shook his head, watching her move to grab a bag only to take it from her. Though injury was less likely for the alpha werewolf, Derek was still protective over even the little things.

"You just want a excuse to dress up as Belle." Derek pointed out, Emilia grinned up at him "I want to see Isaac dressed as Cogsworth too."

"You want Isaac to dress up as a clock? Isaac who is a walking giant?" Derek raised a brow, Emilia shrugged "It's a grandfather clock."

"I'm changing the subject before you get yourself way too carried away." Derek sighed, moving to grab another bag but spotted Emilia eating sweets from one "Those don't belong to you."

"You carry our son around for nine months and we can discus what i can and can't eat." Emilia grumbled, Derek nodded staring at the sugary sweets "What happened to your no sugar rule?"

"What happened to going to the gym everyday?" Emilia mocked, placing the sweets back in the bag as Derek scoffed "That is completely different."

"Sure, because being a werewolf naturally gives you abs." Emilia teased, nudging Derek's side before taking another loud bite of the sweet's "Stop that."

"Trick or treat!"  A group of kids cheered as they stood by Derek's car, Emilia smiled turning to Derek who slowly handed out candy to the kids.

Emilia grinned as she watched Derek give the tricker treaters sweets, sighing softly as Derek began to growl. Of course, Emilia rolled her eyes as they screamed running in the opposite direction.

"Was that necessary?" Emilia laughed shaking her head, Derek smiled ignoring her question "Let's go home

"Was that necessary?" Emilia laughed shaking her head, Derek smiled ignoring her question "Let's go home."

"I'll be taking our son trick or treating." Emilia stated as she sat down, Derek laughed "What so you can steal his candy too?"

"You're not funny." Emilia gasped, staring at him in disbelief  "Well, I think I'm hilarious."

"What's that?" Emilia looked round in confusion before finding a notification bleeping on Derek's phone "My security alarm."

"You're going to have to be more specific, you're a very paranoid person." Emilia smiled innocently as Derek turned to her, answering slowly "For the loft. Isaac has decided to thrown himself a party."