-20

"You promise to take good care of him? Do everything a godfather needs to do." Derek asked for the fourth time today, Charlie looked to Bennett in his arms with a nod "Stop worrying, its like you're not coming back."

As godfather, Charlie is the person Derek would trust most with his child in situations like this. Knowing there might be a chance of him not coming back, Derek needed to know that someone would be there for Bennett and Emilia.

Emilia looked down with a sigh, Charlie noticed turning to his best friend in disbelief "Oh, hell no!"

Emilia looked down with a sigh, Charlie noticed turning to his best friend in disbelief  "Oh, hell no!"

"Charlie-" Derek began, the human interrupting him "You're not dying anytime soon, Derek!"

Even in his lack of supernatural knowledge, Charlie refused to believe that this is the end for his best friend, but at the same time Charlie knew it was time for him to be strong for his friends.

"I might not have a choice, Charlie!" Derek sighed, Charlie looked down nervously "So promise me you'll take care of my son."

"I promise." Charlie promised sadly, Emilia kissed the top of her sons head before she and Derek walked out towards the car.

Like Charlie, Emilia was still in denial about Derek, the alpha was taking every second as it passed.

"Do you really think you won't be coming back?" Emilia questioned sadly, looking down as Derek shook his head "Not alive."

"I'm not okay with that." Emilia argued, Derek sighed hugging his wife "I know. But things are out of my control now."

"I can't do this without you Derek, i can't raise our sons without you." Emilia admitted nervously, her mind filling with the dream showed by Talia, wishing that one day she could have that.

"I know you can, you're strong - this family can handle anything." Derek lifted Emilia's head to face him, "If i don't make it out of this, i know that our son has a family that will protect him no matter what."

_

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek motioned to Liam as he and Emilia walked towards the teens, Stiles pointed to Peter mockingly  "Are we really bringing him?".

"We're bringing everyone that we can. Considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter told the group, his daughter looking to him in confusion "What's that mean?"

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter explained.

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Stiles questioned the three Hales from beside Malia.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek began, Emilia adding in "A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her..."