- 10

"Can youremember anything else? Anything else?" Jordan asked a silent Isaac, Jordan sighed as Isaac stared down at the ground beside Lydia and Scott "Isaac?"

Emilia ran through the car park to the station, not stopping until she found Isaac. After a tearful phone call from her son, Emilia was still in shock that Allison was really gone. But she couldn't help feel relived that Isaac was okay, because it easily could've been him in Allison's position.

"I'm sorry. It just happened so fast." Isaac whispered looking up in relief as his mother's voice filled the station, Emilia rushed forward as she spotted the teens, pulling Isaac into a hug as he stood to his feet "Isaac!"

" Isaac whispered looking up in relief as his mother's voice filled the station, Emilia rushed forward as she spotted the teens, pulling Isaac into a hug as he stood to his feet "Isaac!"

"I'm so sorry." Emilia comforted him, hugging him tightly as she stared at her brother sadly "I got you."

"Emilia, can i borrow you?" Jordan questioned, Emilia nodded softly resting her hand against Scott's shoulder as she walked past into Noah's office with Jordan "Has he said anything? We cant get anything out of them."

Emilia turned back to the teens sat by the door, "Barley, he's torn up over Allison - we all are."

"Lets be thankful they made it out safely." Jordan smiled sadly, Emilia nodded taking a deep breath as Noah walked into the rom "Yeah. Hey."

"We need to try and keep this quiet for as long as we can. Once the press finds out about this, they're gonna be all over those kids. You want a squad car outside your house?" Jordan questioned the two, Noah sighed sharing a nervous glance with Emilia "Yeah, might be a good idea tonight."

_

Emilia was hesitant to go see Chris at first, but after reminding herself that he had no one left now, it was her turn to return the favour of taking care of each other.

"Chris?" Emilia called out quietly walking through the apartment, rushing to hug Chris who hesitantly hugged back.

Emilia sighed spotting Isaac fast asleep on the couch, "I figured he'd be here."

"He's not taking it well." Chris stated, moving over to sit at the dining table. Emilia smiled sadly pushing Bennett's pram over to the table,  "How can any of us?"

"Is this?" Chris questioned, waiting for her to tell him his name. Emilia smiled down at her son, "Bennett. Do you want to hold him?"

Chris nodded, falling distracted by the baby placed in his arms "He looks just like Derek."

Emilia placed her arm on the table, resting her head against it "How are you really feeling? Don't you put up that 'hunter guard', everyone has feelings."

Chris sighed, smiling sadly at Bennett "You know what loss is like, but with Allison I lost the one person i had left."

"You're not alone, you have us." Emilia comforted, "We lost a life who we will treasure forever, Allison died a hero and we will all be forever grateful for her."