-15

"Morning." Emilia smiled as she sat down next to Camden, the human looking to her pile of post in surprise as she dropped it onto the table "Did you forget to open the post for the past year?"

Seeing Camden sat at her kitchen table was an odd sight for the alpha, but it was slowly settling back to normal with Camden around. Isaac had forgiven Camden, meaning the house was as happy as it could be.

"I wish, this is just todays." Emilia grumbled, picking Bennett up from his bouncer to place him in his highchair "Normally its Derek's job, but he's on Bennett duty most mornings, or i have my assistant do it."

"Um, slight warning." Emilia remembered unscrewing a bottle of Bennett's baby food, listening to footsteps jogging down the stairs "Charlie's become a morning person."

Camden looked to his best friend in confusion, "What?"

If you would've told Camden this ten years ago he would've laughed in your face, Charlie had been the worst person to wake in the morning for his whole life.

"Good morning my best friends, my favourite god son." Charlie announced walking cheerfully through the room, heading straight for the cupboards.

" Charlie announced walking cheerfully through the room, heading straight for the cupboards

"Breakfast." Charlie mumbled to herself, "What do i cook for breakfast?"

Camden turned to Emilia with a surprised glance, Emilia smiled sipping on her tea, only to nearly drop it at the loud bang from upstairs.

"Go away!" Isaac's voice echoed around the house, Camden looked around still trying to adjust to the latest morning routine.

"Sounds like Isaac's conscious." Emilia joked, listening to Isaac and Derek bicker as they walked through the house, and by walked i mean Derek dragged him through the house.

"He's risen!" Charlie greeted the sleepy teen, Isaac waved unenthusiastically, slumping down on a chair beside his older brother.

"Melanie's coming to get you after breakfast to go see Jordan, he's so exited to see you." Emilia informed the blonde, "Blair is getting you around lunch to meet me so we can head to watch Isaac's lacrosse practice."

Camden sighed nodding his head, "I don't need babysitters, Emilia."

"I know." Emilia smiled sadly, "But its only until you get used to Beacon Hills being, well, a supernatural beacon."

Camden had only faced supernatural Beacon Hills for a few months if that, and even then the danger was a hunter at most, now with the deadpool Emilia was extra protective of her friends.

Derek walked past his best friend, shaking his head in protest at the music choice being typed into the speakers taking Charlie's phone away "No, no more Mama Mia."

"Derek!" Charlie argued, fighting for his phone back, grabbing it easily from the weakened werewolf before plugging it back into the speaker.

Bennett squealed in excitement as the music filled the room, Charlie grinned in approval "That's right, Bennett!"