-14

Its a long chapter today!!

"As a reminder, it's an open tryout today. All positions available. This is a rebuilding season, people. Jackson's gone, Hale's gone... Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone... Was held back. Again. Get your asses on the field. Where the hell is Jason?" Coach exclaimed, looking round for his assistant coach, cheering in relief as Jason walked into the locker room "Oh thank you god!"

"Hey coach." Stiles and Scott turned in shock at the familiar voice,  Bobby grinned at the lanky blonde behind Jason "You're back! This is brilliant!"

"Can't miss out on school forever." Isaac smiled, heading over to his locker where Stiles tackled him with questions.

"Hey, Coach..." Scott called after Bobby, standing beside his brother "I just wanted to ask if... I was still... If I'm... You know... "

"You're on the team, Bennett." Bobby interrupted, "But am I... Everything that I was on the team before?"

"All positions are open." Jason told him, patting Scott on his back as the coach's made their way onto the field.

Jason and Bobby watched in amusement as the team ran laps, commenting on each player was they passed, "Terrible. Horrifying. Pathetic. Unbelievably pathetic."

"Is that everyone?" Jason called out, himself and Bobby clapping as Isaac jogged past hardly breaking a sweat "Hale! I knew you wouldn't leave us in the dust! You see that boys? That is the player i want on my team.

Jason laughed as Bobby praised Isaac, noticing Stiles collapse onto the bleachers with Scott holding him up "Yep, that's everyone alright."

"I got you." Scott held up his best friend as Stiles looked around gasping for a breath, "Who came in first? He isn't human. What is he? Like a Were-Cheetah? Does it even exist? Is that a thing?"

"I'm called a werewolf, actually." Isaac commented, grabbing onto Stiles' other arm.

"I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere." Stiles warned them, Isaac and Scott shared a look before turning to drag him off the field "Okay. Okay."

_

"Do you really think he's alive? Its been nine years." Derek asked his wife as they made their way through the hospital, Emilia nervously shrugged  "I don't know! But we can't talk about this with Isaac, he can't know about this until I'm certain he's alive."

As much as Derek hoped that Camden was really alive, he couldn't help but feel protective about Emilia going into this situation.

Derek stopped her from pushing open the doors to the roof,  "You're really doing this? They could be setting a trap."

"I have to try, Derek, he's my best friend." Emilia replied with a sigh, Derek nodded holding onto her hand as they made their way up the steps.

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the ME for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Noah told his deputy, Jordan raised a brow "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Five minutes, Parrish." Noah sighed, Jordan nodded motioning for the team to move out "Hey."

Noah jumped at Emilia and Derek stood on the rooftop, walking towards them "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a wendigo. "

"Cannibalistic shape-shifters. But I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden. How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek explained, stepping out further onto the roof spotting blood on the ledge.