Bedroom Description For School

(Student/Author note: I decided to write this like I would if I was writing a part in a short story describing scenery in hopes to make this assignment less boring for me, and hopefully whoever reads it as well. I hope you enjoy.)

A dark haired girl glanced around her current bedroom, taking a moment to process everything cluttering it, and keeping it from being the space she wished to occupy. In the corner of the room there was a desk filled with papers and art supplies, and on the wall it sat in front of many drawings, both old and new were tacked to the wall in layers without consideration.

There was a very small bit of natural light coming from the glass door at the top of the stairs, but most of the room was illuminated not my sunlight but by a few strings of old Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling over her bed. She continued looking around at the mess.

On the floor near her desk more papers were sitting, some were cut up and others with drawings on them, but none that would likely be saved next time she got around to tidying up this space.

On the other side of her room however the floor was neat and tidy. There was a thin white cubby full of old books, most of them she'd already read but she would never consider getting rid of due to the sentimental value they possessed.

Next to the cubby on the left side was a twenty gallon fish tank where multiple fancy goldfish swam contently. Despite them seeming happy enough in the current tank, she wished the space could be bigger for them and was attempting to save money for a bigger tank with little luck. Maybe she should just stop going to the store, then she would have a super easy time not buying things she didn't need.

On the opposite side of the cubby (the right side) there was a large and old bulky tv. It didn't get any channels anymore but she didn't mind. Instead she opted to connect her PlayStation2 to the tv for maximum video gaming nostalgia. Meaning that mostly the giant tv only stuck around for her to play Mrs.Pacman and older games from the God Of War franchise. Some may call that a waste of space, but she liked it because it made the spacious room feel less empty.

There were really only two other objects in her room that stood out to her, her bed itself, and the fireplace. She decided to start by describing her bed. It was a rather plain bed, a comfy queen mattress, and on top of it were her favorite blankets to sleep with and a hoard of Pokémon plushies. One blanket was a fluffy Pokémon comforter, and the other was a green sleeping bag. Neither of which had much meaning to her, but she appreciated their warmth all the same.

Lastly, across the room from the bed was the fire place. The flat space above it was occupied by an old radio that once belonged to her mom, but that had been given to her when she got old enough to appreciate it. Other than that the top of the fireplace didn't have much on it, maybe a few random knickknacks or the occasional piece of random jewelry, but it was a fairly clean space.

( That's all I can think of to write about it, hopefully that was good enough for you to paint a good mental picture. )