My polite way of telling you to "fu*k off"

Loving you was always easy but it was too easy. In the beginning I needed it, but in the end I hated trying so hard to please you. Everything felt fake and now I know it was. He's been there more than you have that's for sure. So have most people in my life.  And now that you're gone I've never felt less depressed, this time it doesn't feel like the high before storm it feels like you were the storm and I just drove away from you. For good. And this might make me sound angry or at least like it's on my mind, cause after almost a year of driving in that storm I'm bound to be a little bitter, But I'm not mad or sad or depressed, and I'm hopeful for what's to come. Most of me doesn't even want to friends right now, because the person you are is rather annoying right now, and I feel like we need space right now. I feel like you need space away from me and my current feelings that aren't for you.  And yes you lied to my face a few days before, and yes she took an uneducated guess that just happened to be correct.  And yes like I said, I am bitter.  But I'm better off.  So thanks for lying, thanks for not having the guts to be the one to leave yourself, thanks for making me look like a dick to her when you weren't happy either. And generally thanks for never being the one I dreamt of.  Liars will lie, but you can't make me cry.  I save my tears for things that I love.