Disclaimer

BLURB:

BLURB:

In a world where suffering reigns, an entity named Pain Reaper exists to grant humans' wishes to forget and to move on. Her service is perfect and simple: She'll take away all the cursed emotions her clients have and in return, they must surrender their precious memories to her.

In Aurora's long journey as the Pain Reaper, she met many humans who are stuck with dreadful cases who think her service is their salvation. Contrarily, Aurora only saw them as her fodder to prolong her stay in the mortal world while searching for the human who summoned her in the first place.

However, when the truth finally revealed itself from the cracks of reality, Aurora had no choice but to face the battle she started years ago.

For the Pain Reaper...is a victim herself.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. 

Memories are dead. The soul is anew."

WARNING: This story includes mental illness, self-harm, suicide, rape, tragedy, and a lot more. Kindly read at your own risk.

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Whatever the characters' decisions or beliefs, they have nothing to do with anything and I assure you that they will all make sense in the end. The scriptures in this book is also entirely different! Please don't take things personally. I'll entertain your questions and concerns at FAQ when I finally finished the novel.

COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

BOOK COVER ARTIST: Zainora Arts!