Nightmare Part 2 (Kinda)

SAEYOUNG POV

I finally got MC to fall asleep after about an hour of trying. She had a horrible stomach ace and sleeping has been hard for her lately. I take my jacket off and place it on top of her, I was sitting on the couch MC was lying in my lap hugging my torso as she slept. "Thank god you are asleep. I worry for you MC." I fix my jacket so that MC won't get cold. Saeran then walks by and sees MC sleeping on my lap he looks at me and I signal him to be quiet Saeran nods and points to his room saying that he is going to sleep. I smile at him and wave he smiles at me back and walks into his room. I look back down at MC I could tell she still had her hands on her stomach I sigh and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight MC" I lean to my side getting as comfy as I could and fall asleep.

---- TIME SKIP ----

MC POV

I wake up on Saeyoungs lap with his jacket around me like a blanket. He was holding me with one arm and leaning his head on the other I move his arm and sit up and to my surprise, he did not wake up. I look closer at Saeyoung he had huge bags under his eyes just like how he used to when he worked for the agency but ever since he left he has gotten sleep so I was a bit worried. I stand up and grab a blanket and lower Saeyoung down on the couch with a pillow so that he could at least get an hour or two of good sleep. I take off his glasses and put them aside, he spent so long trying to get me to sleep last night that he barely got any sleep and the way he was sitting was not helping at all. I put the blanket on Saeyoung and brush his hair from his face, I still had his jacket so I figured I would just give it back to him when he woke up. I walk to the kitchen and see Saeran eating ice cream. Saeran looks at me with a spoon in his mouth.

Saeran: "Shit....." He takes the spoon from his mouth "Well, you caught me." I giggle

"I already knew you did this Saeran" I walk over to the fridge to get something to eat.

Saeran: "What?!"

"Shhh, your brother!?" Saeran covers his mouth and then takes it off to eat more ice cream.

Saeran: "How did you know?!" I grab some eggs and start making some breakfast.

"Every morning a spoon with ice cream residue is in the sink. Also, both me and Saeyoung know that you love ice cream." Saeran huffs 

Saeran: "Anyone who doesn't is a criminal." I finish making my breakfast and lean on the counter. "Hey....... uhh are you.... feeling better by any chance?" Saeran ate some more ice cream and he looked at me.

"A little bit. Thanks for worrying Saeran" He smiles with the spoon in his mouth. I put away my dishes and walk out of the kitchen Saeyoung is still asleep, his arm was over his face and he was on his back. I laugh a bit and sit down in the corner of the couch. I lie back and rub my head. "Ugh" I suddenly got a headache I don't know why. I look over at Saeyoung he was snoring it was really cute. I rest my head on my cheek and look at him, Saeyoung always took care of me so I think that he will like it that I helped him get some extra sleep.

Saeyoung: "mmm" He rolls over and pushes his legs into his chest. I look at Saeyoung confused he ever only pushed his legs into his chest if he was dreaming about something, I know this because I have helped him calm down from some of them. I walk over to the side of the couch Saeyoungs hand was clenched into a fist. I take my hands and wrap them around his, Saeyoungs hand relax and wraps around mine I sigh and lean on the side of the couch whenever Saeyoung had a dream it did not take much to calm him down depending on what he was dreaming about. 

"It's okay Saeyoung. I wrap my other hand on the top if his hand." I thought it was weird that he was having a nightmare right after me....... I hope he is okay. I stay holding his hand until he jumps awake.

Saeyoung: "GAH!! MC!!!" My hand slipped out from his hand. "MC?!!!" he looked around the room and saw me on the floor "Oh there you are." He pushed his hair back and fell back on the couch. "Sorry if I scared you."

"Saeyoung.....?" He looked over at me "You had a nightmare didn't you?" He makes a face that tries to hide that I was right. "Saeyoung?" He sighs and rolls over on his side and flops on his stomach.

Saeyoung: "Yes I did." He grabs the pillow and pulls it in towards him "But don't worry about that we still need to figure out why you feel like crap remember?" I grab his glasses and put them on his face.

"I know but you matter to...... I know you don't like sharing your dreams but I find it weird that you had a nightmare not even a week after me." Saeyoung fixes his glasses and sits up.

Saeyoung: "It's about your dream actually......a-and what you said. I never knew that something that I said could hurt you so much....." I stand up and sit beside Saeyoung and hug him. "I'm sorry MC"

"No, it wasn't your fault. I knew you only said that because you are willing to protect me."

Saeyoung: "My dream..... I was in the position you saw me in your dream a-and your face...... you were so scared." He puts his hands underneath his glasses and wipes away some tears "I know it was just a dream but-"

"Shhhh Saeyoung its okay" he relaxed in my arms and hugged me back

Seayoung: "Okay.....Thank you MC" He dug his face into my shoulder and we relaxed in each others arms.