Three.

Three.

November 5th 2015

Carmella's P.O.V.

I walked happily down the hall with my new title rested lightly on my shoulder. I couldn't believe I won the NXT Women's Championship, a skronnie 110 pound women who parties with Adam Rose won and is now face of the NXT Divas Division beating the first ever NXT Women's Champion.

How could life get any better?

I walked down the hall next to my friend Eva, we locked arms and smiled at the Divas and Superstars passing by, JBL grabbed my arm "Carmella I was looking for you" he said, I swirled my hand around signalling him to move on "You have a tag match tonight. a mixed tag" he said, I nodded in agreement and he walked away.

"Okay" I said a huge smile on my face. I checked the schedule and I had an hour to get ready. it didn't say who I was going up against or my partner.

I noticed JoJo and Eva and walked over glaring at JoJo to leave, she didn't like me back and ruined most of my matches by getting in the middle of my match victory by beating me up and I'm out.

She raised her head and crossed her arms.

I got closer to her "Why don't you leave" I snapped, she huffed clenching her fists.

"Why don't you make me?" she snarled.

I looked over to Eva who grinned. I looked back to JoJo who slapped me making me stumble back "oooh" Eva said covering her red lips.

I held my cheek and jumped onto JoJo punching her over and over she covered her face letting me know I won.

I got up flipping my hair. before I jumped at her hitting her over and over while, Sasha, Eva, and Charlotte piled around yelling at us enjoying it.

I felt someone's arms wrap around y waist and pull me off, I looked behind me to see non other than Corey Graves.

I stopped looking at him slightly confused.

"Someone's gotta split it up" he said with a smirk peeking at me, I rolled my eyes "Of coarse your here right now" I threw my hands up in the air looking over to Sasha and Charlotte.

"Your cute" he winked walking past me "Good luck on your match" he chuckled.

++++

I had waited in the ring for my partner to come out, when Corey's theme played I could feel my palms go sweaty and my jaw dropped.

I tapped my foot with irritation.

He got into the ring smirking. I narrowed my eyes pursing my lips "What the hell are you doing here?" I growled.

"Come to see you up and close" he said with a sarcastic tone.

I just knew something was going to happen knowing him.

Emma's music started to play and out came her and Santino. Santino brim the fool he is got bubbles in his eyes and accidentally bumped into Emma making her slip. I sighed and was about to go over the rope when Corey shoved me off the way grabbing the string.

"Sorry beautiful but I need to protect my beautiful face" I'm pretty sure he was referring to a date I recently had with Tyler Breeze which was all about him, and Paige and Corey just happen to be there.

I rolled my eyes as the bell rung.

++++

Emma was setting me up for an Emma lock, I kicked her in the shin and crawled for a pin, Corey held his hand out waiting for me.

I got on my knees jumping for a tag when he jumped off the apron.

My eyes went wide and I stood up "What are you doing!?!" I screamed at him in confusion.

"Carmella watch out!" He pointed behind me and I turned my head getting struck with a pink cobra.

I fell to the ground Emma hooking my leg and getting me shoulders down.

1!
2!
3!

I rolled out of the ring looking to Corey, who was chuckling.

"You douche" I chased after him backstage while Emma and Santino celebrated.

I got behind the curtain seeing Corey no where. I breathed in and out heavily grabbing a bunch of things off the nearest crate and threw it around. I grabbed a chair smashing it onto the floor.

I threw a bunch of papers, toys, clothes, and props around, screaming.

When i finished my tantrum i looked over to my title laying distant.

"Hey what's this?" AJ picked up my title passing it to me.

I took it and sat down on the crate while AJ sat next to me.

"Why is he such a douche?" I muttered.

"He likes you" AJ said, I looked up at her "No no no he does not" I denied.

"He totally does" AJ said "He told me" she said fiddling with her bracelets.

"We're like brother and sister" AJ said making me look to her.

"What else did her say about me?" I asked giving her my full attention.