Six. Part 2

*Carmella is becoming such a good wrestler! Fighting Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and Devin! Even teaming up with Sasha Banks! Omg! I really want her to debut soon she's been apart of NXT since February!*

Six. Part 2.

November 14th, 2015

Corey's P.OV.

Devin and I didn't work out, I just didn't like her that way. Sure she was cute but she just didn't have the mean personality I liked. I like a women that just, fights back. I was talking to Tyson he was talking some sense into me, telling me I should go find Carmella.

"She called me an alcoholic, If that's what she really thinks of me then why should I go for her?" I asked him letting it out. "You guys seem like you have chemistry, just go to RAW and talk to her find her and tell her how you really feel" Nattie cut in handing her husband his waterbottle.

"You know what, your right" I nodded my head walking away from the two and making my way to the front entrance. "Corey!" I heard Devin's heels running after me "Where are you going?" she asked grabbing my hand "I'm going to see Leah and meet her at RAW" I told her trying to walk away but she pulled me back.

"Corey NXT is starting in 4 hours" she said worriedly "So is RAW" I was going to walk away when she pulled me back again this time kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist. She slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away seeing Devin smirk over to our left. My gaze turned to the staten island Princess. She shook her head and left the building. I chased after her but she got into her car and sped off leaving me there.

Carmella's P.O.V

I had been going to the Arena to see Corey and say that I'm sorry for everything but instead I caught him tongue tied with Devin, she beat me which means she's better than me. I got a text from Corey "Can we talk?" I quickly responded with okay watching the road. They held RAW in Miami so I had three hours to get there. I picked up my ring attire and all that. I can't be late to the arena either and I had to meet Punk around 6 so I had three hours of driving to do.

++

When I got to the arena I was immediately greeted by Punk, he gave me a hug "Hey Cute stuff" I replied poking at his stomach. I took off my sunglasses " Hey, So we still have an hour wanna go get something to eat or are you on a diet?" he smirked, I grabbed his hand "Come one Phil, look at me I'm the Staten Island Princess, 110 pounds and have washboard abs, I highly doubt food is gonna ruin this perfection, Capisce?" I reffered to my body and we both laughed.

I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the arena to the parking lot.

Corey's P.O.V

I got to the arena because I've started to develop feelings for Carmella and really want to talk to become friends atleast. I know that if we're friends then maybe we'll talk more. I noticed AJ skip past me "AJ!" I called she stopped in mid skip and turned around to look at me "Yeah?" she asked, I walked over "You know where Carmella is?" I asked, she shook her head "Nope but if you see Punk can you tell him to find me in Catering?" she asked, I nodded and she continued on her skip down the hallway.

I noticed her and Phil Brooks walk in to the arena, smiling and laughing. I walked over "Hey Leah.. Phil. Golden boy Phil, still champion?" I asked crossing my arms and smirking deviously at him "Actually Graves, I still do and it's much better than the NXT Championship" Phil shot. I held my heart like it hurt "Ouch, hurts the feels Brooks, by the way AJ wants you to meet her at Catering" I pointed down the hall "Thanks tool" he walked off patting my head.