Four.

Four.

November 7th 2015

Carmella's P.O.V

When I woke up for work I looked into the mirror noticing I had a black eye. I growled with frusteration and ran to my purse. I zipped open the black gucci bag I had brought and dug through all the papers and makeup. I never use this makeup I mean, I have a makeup team. They won't cover up a black eye though.

I found my compact and returned to the bathroom I rubbed it onto the purpleness of my eye. When I knew it was covered up, I put my compact back into my bag. When I returned to my bed I looked at my phone. I swung myself onto the bed and held my iphone just above my head and checked my twitter.

@WWEGraves:  @CarmellaWWE Looking hot ;)

i rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I got up and into the bathroom with my suitcase. I dug around in my clothes and knew it was gonna be one of those days where I could fix up. I pulled out some white shorts and a black t-shirt that was cut on the back. I found my sandals and put them on.

After I was done changing I straightened my long hair. I let the iron glide down a long dirty blonde strand. When I finished doing my hair I started onto my makeup. I believe in looking good and I hate to have those ugly days, I think everyone does.

When I was finished I called Eva. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring "Hello?" she answered.

"Do you want to go get lunch with me?" I asked. "Sure meet me in the lobby in twenty" she hung up and so did I. I think Eva is certainly stressed out about something and I'm not sure what.

++++

When I got to the lobby Eva looked down. "What's wrong boo?" I asked. She pouted her lip quivering "Randy broke up with me on Twitter and said he's moving on to Kelly Kelly" she said choking on Kelly Kelly's name.

I immediately pulled her into a big hug "He's a douche bag and you don't need him, hey how about we have some drinks? Take your mind away how does that sound" I brushed the hair out of her face "Your beautiful, strong, and you take care of yourself well Eva" I gave her a smile and pulled her in for a hug.

She returned the hug. "Maybe even a girls night after NXT watching say yes to the dress?" I asked with a big smile.

++++

When we got to RAW Stephanie informed me and Eva that since the Diva Dana Brooke is new we need to go with her on a road trip to take her to get her new ring attire since she has to have a certain ring attire. The new Diva is pretty much a snob. The worst part is I have to go with her because we might be a tag team.

When we got on the road the new Diva Dana Brooke looked pretty annoyed "I hope they aren't closed since you two had to watch your little show" she rolled her eyes while she drove. I looked back at Eva "Well we had to find out if she said yes to the dress, it's the best part" she laid back in her seat.

"Can we play 20 questi-

"NO! Not again!" Dana snapped.

"It's pretty much in the title Dana" I looked out the window as we approached Tampa and made it to where Dana needed to pick up her attire.

+++

When we got back to the arena we were late so me and Dana had to rush to get ready. I quickly put on my neon purple ring attire. I did a brief curling to the end of my dirty blonde tips and my makeup artist Lisa did my makeup.

When she finished I grabbed my title off the makeup table and rushed to the gorilla meeting Dana "Good your here" she said with a sarcastic tone.

I had 3 minutes to stretch and so I did. I propped my leg up onto the speaker and reached for my toes. Dana elbowed me in the cheek doing her stretch "Owe!" I yelled shoving her "Don't shove me!" she shot "Don't elbow me in the fricken cheek then!" I growled.