Six. Part 1.

*Who seen Carmella's match on YouTube against Devin Taylor? If you hadn't you should they are actually both good wrestlers. Carmella may be my new AJ Lee (I have an obsession with AJ Lee and when Carmella comes to the main roster in a couple years she's gonna be my new obsession!).*

Six. Part 1.

November 10th, 2015

Carmella's P.O.V

When I woke up I took a good look at my new ring gear. They wanted me to look like a real Staten Island Princess and demanded I wear cheetah print and a fur jacket.

I folded them and put them in my purple gym bag. Me and Stephanie had a meeting and I was to debut on RAW Monday, but we are still yet to get my storyline.

It was Friday and I had to train for my match against Devin Taylor. It was gonna be my last match before I leave off of NXT and onto RAW.

I took out my suitcase from under the bed and unzipped it revealing my clothes. I picked out a pink t-shirt and black shorts. I looked at my phone and texted Corey

Wanna Come to the Gym with me? -PrincessOfStatenIsland

I put my phone down and went into the bathroom. I changed into my outfit and fixed my hair. Stephanie said I wasn't showing my aggression in the ring, I told her I would show her my aggression side tonight whether I win or lose.

I put my hair in a pony tail that let the curls hang down.

I was all ready for the gym now. Tonight was a big night because Stephanie is going to be in the audience.

I rubbed lotion on my tanned skin and looked at my new ring gear, it was fabulous better than that neon purple glitter suit I used to have to wear in the ring.

Tonight we were in Tampa and I was happy to get all my anger out on Devin because this past week her and Corey have been all kissy kissy with each other.

When I pulled up my phone I looked at the message right away it says seen but no message. I guess Corey must be ignoring me or something.

Later...

When I got to the gym I immediately went for the weights. I walked on through past the fitness room and into the weight room seeing a lot of familiar wrestlers from the roster.

"Hey Carmella" Sami waved and I gave him a smile and waved back "Hi" I said sweetly. Sylvester was checking me out as I got ready to pick up my weight.

I rolled my eyes looking into the mirror and lifted the weight propping it behind my shoulders and squatted down my legs feeling the burn of the weight. I went down and up again letting out a blow of air each pump I took.

I looked in the mirror I was standing in front of and noticed the french guy Sylvester still checking me out. I shot a glare and he simply smirked.

"Nice ass Cutie" he winked making me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

"Ew" I made a disgusted look and noticed Corey walk in with Mojo Rawley and they were both laughing.

I put the weight down and grabbed another one. I felt annoyed that Corey would rather hang out with Mojo then me. Considering that I thought we had a good vibe but I guess I was wrong.

Sylvester came behind me "Ever been with a French man?" he whispered.

I pulled away "Ew, K no offence but I don't like beards" I stared down at his beard which held a small piece of food.